BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Here is how to unlock Mary, feel free to go to my itch.io page, I answered some comments about Mary (Also, from what you've already told me, I don't guarantee you'll like it, but you can always try, I've implemented original things, there are many things that are voluntarily absurd and that break the 4th wall):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's absolutely impossible that I could find Mary: Unless forced to, I never spy on LIs, not when they change, not in the bathroom, not even when they sleep (and even less so with the game's lock picking system).

I guess I'll pass, I have no interest in finding out how locks can be picked in the game.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
It's absolutely impossible that I could find Mary: Unless forced to, I never spy on LIs, not when they change, not in the bathroom, not even when they sleep (and even less so with the game's lock picking system).

I guess I'll pass, I have no interest in finding out how locks can be picked in the game.
Ok, would you be interested if one day I make available saves where the action you don't want to do has already been done? (This is something I've been thinking about for a while because it's possible to find saves of some games on f95, I think it could help some people, however I don't plan to do it now because it's too early).

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, would you be interested if one day I make available saves where the action you don't want to do has already been done? (This is something I've been thinking about for a while because it's possible to find saves of some games on f95, I think it could help some people, however I don't plan to do it now because it's too early).
Possibly not, but I'm quite weird: If I don't want something to happen (to give examples of things I don't like at all would be: NTR, rapes, sleep sex...), it doesn't work for me to skip it, or have a saved game in which it has already happened, because what I don't like is the fact that it happens.

On the other hand, if to advance in the game it's mandatory to spy on a LI (not rape her, or have sleep sex, or anything like that), I can do it, even if it is something for which I don't have the remotest interest. And my interest in spying on Zakia has dwindled even more than usual after finding out she's a lesbian. In fact Zakia, since I know she has a lesbian relationship with the elf from the interrogation (I suppose she has a name, but I don't know it) she has become a LI for whom I have little interest.

What I'm not going to do is the lock picking minigame.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi!
The new update is available,
autosaves, a new location and 2 new girls (secondary) have been added, feel free to check my itch.io page for more information :

Chezmaster

Jan 23, 2022
Here is how to unlock Mary, feel free to go to my itch.io page, I answered some comments about Mary (Also, from what you've already told me, I don't guarantee you'll like it, but you can always try, I've implemented original things, there are many things that are voluntarily absurd and that break the 4th wall):

Ok im confused cause i deleted the persistent file and went back to the save after the convo but the church room still just says fixed?

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Ok im confused cause i deleted the persistent file and went back to the save after the convo but the church room still just says fixed?
It's strange because the data that does this is in the persistent, so if the church is still "fixed", it means that the persistent data isn't deleted, are you playing on PC, mac or smartphone?

Anyway, I made an option in the menu that allows you to reset persistent data in "delete files", I think you should try.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi!
The new update is available,
autosaves, a new location and 2 new girls (secondary) have been added, feel free to check my itch.io page for more information :
Well, I think I'll say goodbye to the thread. If you ever decide to make the minigames avoidables, the game might interest me.

Regarding the two side LIs (or side characters, not sure if they are LIs), I don't think I'd be interested in seeing any scene of the prostitute, but I guess that the banker will be useful.

Chezmaster

Jan 23, 2022
It's strange because the data that does this is in the persistent, so if the church is still "fixed", it means that the persistent data isn't deleted, are you playing on PC, mac or smartphone?

Anyway, I made an option in the menu that allows you to reset persistent data in "delete files", I think you should try.
Im playing on pc and the thing is after deleting the file once if i close the game after it still saying fixed the file just comes back out of no where

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Im playing on pc and the thing is after deleting the file once if i close the game after it still saying fixed the file just comes back out of no where
I'll look at where the problem is and see what I can do, just to confirm, you did save after the dialogue with Mary's ghosts?

Also, if you deleted the persistent data, the game should ask you your age again at the beginning, I guess in your case it doesn't ask the age anymore, right?

Last edited:

Chezmaster

Jan 23, 2022
I'll look at where the problem is and see what I can do, just to confirm, you did save after the dialogue with Mary's ghosts?

Also, if you deleted the persistent data, the game should ask you your age again at the beginning, I guess in your case it doesn't ask the age anymore, right?
Yeah that's right and yes i did save after the convo

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
screenshot0013.png
I see where the problem is, for some reason the persistent data isn't deleted even through you've deleted the persistent file, have you tried the "delete persistent file" option? This isn't exactly the same as manually deleting the persistent file, since this option is more exactly putting the persistent variables back as they were at the beginning. It's normal that the persistent file reappears, what is strange is that these data aren't reset, given that the option "delete persistent file" allows you to reset the data, I strongly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet.

Chezmaster

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2332283
I see where the problem is, for some reason the persistent data isn't deleted even through you've deleted the persistent file, have you tried the "delete persistent file" option? This isn't exactly the same as manually deleting the persistent file, since this option is more exactly putting the persistent variables back as they were at the beginning. It's normal that the persistent file reappears, what is strange is that these data aren't reset, given that the option "delete persistent file" allows you to reset the data, I strongly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet.
Oh yeah this worked i can go into the church again, thanks man

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

If your going to have absolutely absurd requirements to advance than you MUST have a damn Guide because otherwise it's impossible.. nobody wants to go read a site online to see how to progress.. it MUST be in the game itself.

Also if you have a combat system that is non-standard YOU MUST have Instructions explaining combat!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...can you paste the changelogs instead of the links in the OP? I prefer to see right away if an update is worth the download or if its just some minor stuff without any progress on the game/story.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hmm...can you paste the changelogs instead of the links in the OP? I prefer to see right away if an update is worth the download or if its just some minor stuff without any progress on the game/story.
Hi, I detail the changes of my main updates in the changelog, I also send a message containing a link to my development log when a new version is available.

Here is my changelog:

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats what i talked about, no text, just links. Why should i want a link to a changelog instead of a changelog in the changelog spoiler? All it says on first sight is you added a cheat mod and spy minigames a few versions ago ;)

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Thats what i talked about, no text, just links. Why should i want a link to a changelog instead of a changelog in the changelog spoiler? All it says on first sight is you added a cheat mod and spy minigames a few versions ago ;)
v 0.1.6:

I added:

- automatic saves
- smoother gauges
- merchants' guild and 2 girls: a banker and a prostitute, the banker allows you to have a bank account with exaggeratedly high interest rates, while the prostitute, allows you, as you might expect, to have access to H-scenes.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(So I'm interested in this project and will keep a look on it. My hope, and from what I've seen I believe this is what is being gone for, is that you can be absolutely evil and dominate the girls, and absolutely kind and loving and seduce them, and both paths be rewarding. I hope that that is what this game is going for, because so far I've liked what I've seen. Except for the elf girl and her whole 'A' thing... I mean... really lady?)

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes