• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It depends on the mini-games, for example the evil square has a trick that allows you to pass it easily while the Minesweeper game is optional.

If you are talking about lockpick or voyeurism, for the moment no, it can't be skipped
Ok, thanks for the answer.

Will we be able to skip those minigames in future updates?

Jun 16, 2021
I'm going to make Mary give 277 exp, I think that's better.

Also, for the moment, I want to leave her with her shield, the bug fixer, who has a similar physique, will have a two-handed weapon like a scythe. I plan to make Mary use her shield when she teaches us some techniques.

Anyway, if later I change my mind and find it unnecessary, then I can always change the animations.
Random Question: Do you have any reason why the Cheat Mode and other things related to Mary and the Bug Fixer always end with 77? Our money and items become 177777 when in Cheat Mode for example.

So the Bug Fixer will have a 2-handed weapon like a scythe? Then that is one more reason for Mary use a sword with no shield. Scythes are effective against shields (the curved blade and the length of a scythe can bypass a shield easily), so it won’t help Mary against the Bug Fixer.

But if you insist for Mary to use a shield... I will propose a smaller one, like . If it is like that, Mary can wield her sword with both hands, so she can use all her strength for a power strike. There are more possible moves for the goddess, and it can still be used for shield bash.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Random Question: Do you have any reason why the Cheat Mode and other things related to Mary and the Bug Fixer always end with 77? Our money and items become 177777 when in Cheat Mode for example.

So the Bug Fixer will have a 2-handed weapon like a scythe? Then that is one more reason for Mary use a sword with no shield. Scythes are effective against shields (the curved blade and the length of a scythe can bypass a shield easily), so it won’t help Mary against the Bug Fixer.

But if you insist for Mary to use a shield... I will propose a smaller one, like . If it is like that, Mary can wield her sword with both hands, so she can use all her strength for a power strike. There are more possible moves for the goddess, and it can still be used for shield bash.
I had to find a number, and since the number 7 is sometimes linked to God and luck, I chose to use 7.

Otherwise, regarding Mary's shield, I'll think about it, I don't know if the position of the shield will fit well with the animations (normally it should be fine), but I'm not saying I'll change it in the next update, I have other priorities for now.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi!

I have made a new update, the holy chokehold hasn't been implemented because it's a minor update, however, a new titsfuck position has been added, Mary's transformation can be passed, the cheat mode animation of the protagonist (which I added) can also be passed.
4WLM62.png

The Exp that Mary gives increases from 177 to 277, and there is no longer a TP condition to counter the kicks.
zsn1Jv.png

I also added a book and fixed a few issues.

Feel free to go on my , I post little animations from time to time

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi!

I just published a guide to Brave New Isekai on

I also opened my page a few days ago, feel free to support me if you want to help me continue the development of the game

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi!

The new version 0.1.8 is available, here are the changes that this update brings:

- the interview with the elf can be skipped, a new sequence (altenative) is thus available for the 1st event.
EXPRqr.png
K5LsNR.png

- A new h-scene is available for the prostitute.
UYAl+S.png

- The look of some interfaces has been slightly modified.
47NEUD.png
bCT+4D.png

The Holy chokehold technique will not be implemented, after several tests, I was not convinced, so I decided to abandon it.

Feel free to go on my , I post little animations from time to time. I also opened my page, feel free to support me if you want to help me continue the development of the game

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Black Arts Theatre, 1 advice!

Some people who decide to comment on your game might not always give you something constructive. Sometimes, some comments are not worth reading or listening to.

You are the game dev, if you want something to be implemented in the game, and you have a good reason to do so, and it doesn’t actually cause major concerns like instantly reading computer names, then you should keep it.

On that note, I want to propose a few ideas~ the Slime girl can morph her body, right? Would it be possible to make a new mode during sleep sex

Have the Slime cover the faces of the girls, so they can suffocate like underwater and faint. In this mode, they won’t wake up (so consciousness level and blood drug level aren’t used) so sex can be done freely.

In exchange the player gets a time limit: if the girl doesn’t breathe for too long, she will die. The player must give her CPR (artificial breathing, chest compression) until the girl starts breathing again to end the mode safely.

Would that be too difficult to implement? I can give a reference from another game as an example.
There won't be a CPR minigame, I did several tests (I had done all the animations) but I didn't find CPR very fun to play (I tried different versions), and since I'm already getting negative reviews about some elements of my game, I'd rather not implement that

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BraveNewIsekai-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just my personal taste: A standalone penis fucking a woman in an animation is quite a turnoff for me. I prefer proper animations with a full male body.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi!

The new version 0.1.8 is available, here are the changes that this update brings:

- the interview with the elf can be skipped, a new sequence (altenative) is thus available for the 1st event.
View attachment 2397836
View attachment 2397840

- A new h-scene is available for the prostitute.
View attachment 2397841

- The look of some interfaces has been slightly modified.
View attachment 2397844
View attachment 2397846

The Holy chokehold technique will not be implemented, after several tests, I was not convinced, so I decided to abandon it.

Feel free to go on my , I post little animations from time to time. I also opened my page, feel free to support me if you want to help me continue the development of the game
I'm not sure which I like less, answering the nasty elf's questions or having the MC walk out crying.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes