molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too bad the dev seems to have no interest in making a fun and and workable combat.. so guess this game is on my trash list. Combat is total crap in this game.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Looking at the image files, apparently you can meet Mary in a church? Pressed Yes at the start of the game enough so she gets inside the game, but I haven't found the church.

Awesome game by the way! Love the comedy and the amount of freedom and scenes there are! The teleporter is so unique. Looking forward to new updates!

Last edited:

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Looking at the image files, apparently you can meet Mary in a church? Pressed Yes at the start of the game enough so she gets inside the game, but I haven't found the church.

Awesome game by the way! Love the comedy and the amount of freedom and scenes there are! The teleporter is so unique. Looking forward to new updates!
Thank you! I have to admit that the way to find the church is really specific (and WTF), if you are really stuck don't hesitate to use the guide

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BraveNewIsekai-0.1.10b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Here4NSFW

May 30, 2021
I'm glad to see the haters haven't discouraged you from making more content. I'll be the first to come out and say I don't personally mind the combat system as it gives the same vibes as this other game I used to play a lot of, so it works just fine for me. Keep up the work, can't wait to see all of your characters, more of the world, and the rest of your story.

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I'm glad to see the haters haven't discouraged you from making more content. I'll be the first to come out and say I don't personally mind the combat system as it gives the same vibes as this other game I used to play a lot of, so it works just fine for me. Keep up the work, can't wait to see all of your characters, more of the world, and the rest of your story.
Thank you! I'm interested in what I'm doing, so I'm not going to let some critics stop me from continuing to develop my project, (however, I'm going to post a little less frequently right now because I'm looking to improve my skills: I'm testing some stuff in a new project, "Welcome to Alabama, it's legal bro!", I'm especially looking to improve the sandbox and trainer aspects, because I want the game to be more immersive. If the changes in "Welcome to Alabama, it's legal bro!" are appreciated, I might use them in "Brave New Isekai")

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I find the combat system interesting, in fact I like it. Personally, the only thing that really doesn't convince me is the lockpick system.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I find the combat system interesting, in fact I like it. Personally, the only thing that really doesn't convince me is the lockpick system.
Ok, but if you think the battle system is nice, I don't understand why you liked a comment that said it was bad (I'm not judging you, you're free to not like my game as long as you stay respectful, I'm just saying I don't really understand)

https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-new-isekai-v0-1-10b-black-arts-theatre.139410/post-10226428

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, but if you think the battle system is nice, I don't understand why you liked a comment that said it was bad (I'm not judging you, you're free to not like my game as long as you stay respectful, I'm just saying I don't really understand)

https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-new-isekai-v0-1-10b-black-arts-theatre.139410/post-10226428
It's because I usually give a "like" to those who quote me. Not always, sometimes I forget, but when I realize I usually put the like. In fact, I never use a facepalm, I always give a like, even if I don't agree with what it says.

EDIT:

And from what I see I didn't respond to that post. I guess I should have.

Last edited:

kekzor123

Sep 8, 2020
Can't be bothered with the puzzle?

1. Use 0 or 1 to indicate green or red, doesn't matter, as long as they are consistent in both matrices.
2. Change moves accordingly to the amount of turns allowed
3. Output will come in the form of (row, column). Add 1 to the output. If the output is (1, 2), it means (1+1, 2+1) =(row 2, column 3).

Python code:

(in case indentation isn't copied from f95zone comment section, just use the pastebin code).

from queue import Queue
from copy import deepcopy
dx = [-1, 0, 1, 0, -1, -1, 1, 1, 0]
dy = [0, 1, 0, -1, -1, 1, -1, 1, 0]
def is_valid(x, y, n):
return 0 <= x < n and 0 <= y < n
def make_move(matrix, x, y, n):
for i in range(9):
nx, ny = x + dx, y + dy
if is_valid(nx, ny, n):
matrix[nx][ny] = 1 - matrix[nx][ny]
return matrix
def bfs(matrix, target, moves, n):
q = Queue()
visited = set()
q.put((deepcopy(matrix), moves, [])) # Start from initial state with all moves available
while not q.empty():
curr_matrix, curr_moves, path = q.get()
curr_state = str(curr_matrix)
if curr_state in visited or curr_moves < 0:
continue
visited.add(curr_state)
if curr_matrix == target:
return path # We found the target configuration
for i in range(n):
for j in range(n):
new_matrix = deepcopy(curr_matrix)
new_matrix = make_move(new_matrix, i, j, n)
q.put((new_matrix, curr_moves - 1, path + [(i, j)])) # Add the move to the path
return []
initial_matrix = [[0, 1, 1, 0],
[0, 1, 0, 1],
[1, 0, 1, 1],
[1, 0, 1, 1]]
target_matrix = [[0, 1, 1, 0],
[0, 1, 1, 0],
[0, 1, 1, 0],
[0, 1, 1, 0]]
moves = 2 # change this to the number of moves you want to solve in
n = 4 # size of the matrix
result = bfs(initial_matrix, target_matrix, moves, n)
if not result:
print("No solution found")
else:
for move in result:
print(f"Move made at {move}")

kekzor123

Sep 8, 2020
To make this game playable it needs basic things.

1. Quest/Event Tracker with clues (like Mary it's impossible to find her without going to read it on a website dumb should never have to leave game to get hints)

2. Game level not everyone is good at puzzle games so give levels of difficulty Easy, Normal, Hard and always provide a skip option after attempting to many times. Nothing ruins a good game but an impossible puzzle for some that are not good with them.

3. If there is a damn story start providing clues early on.

So far from change log no tracker has been implemented so still not even going to take a look yet until I know that there is no absurd impossible to find characters like Mary.
I posted code that solves it for you

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
My new game is available:

This is only version 0.1

I'm going to use what I learned during its development to improve "Brave New Isekai"

Reactions: Here4NSFW
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes