B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi!

The new update 0.1.9 has been released, it contains the new interaction with the slime (a blowjob that can be done anywhere)

screenshot0042.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png

I also changed the format of some images (png to webp) so that my game is less heavy.

I also added the option "wait until..." which allows you to choose how long you want to wait.

Feel free to go on my for more information, I post little animations from time to time. I also have a page, feel free to support me if you want to help me continue the development of the game

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
so just that i feel like updates like this can be released with new story updates cause it just adds a new interaction as far as i read though feel free to correct me this is only my opinion

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
so just that i feel like updates like this can be released with new story updates cause it just adds a new interaction as far as i read though feel free to correct me this is only my opinion
This new interaction allows players to provoke characters who are in the same room as the protagonist, so this new interaction can lead to different reactions, which improves the sandbox aspect of the game a bit. So in a way there are several interactions that come from this action.

Otherwise I plan to add some new events soon.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
the game is great. i like the animations, comedy and battle style. but the part with finding mary is way too complicated
Thank you! I agree that Mary is hard to find (since she was originally a secret/hidden character, I wanted the way to find her to be quite original, but at the same time complicated, like an easter egg).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WellIGuess

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So does the new release start with a story yet or not? I'm not interested until the game feels like there is a story to it and not just some random dating sim.

Reactions: BlasKyau

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, these scenes are optional
So far they are not really. if I counter the slime's kick. I automatically do so by grabbing her leg and then raping her (-10 affection).
There is no option for a non rape counter attack

This has also made it very difficult to recruit her. since there is a second different counter where she tries to punch me.
I have the choice between defending (less damage), punching her in the head (stun), or hand holding (+3 affection)

I have not been able to figure out if her next attack is gonna be a punch or a kick. so when trying to counter I don't know if I am going to rape her (-10 affection) or hand hold her (+3 affection). especially since hand holding has so many requirements that most of the time it fails.

Combat is also real time and FAST so it is very stressful and hard to get right.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So does the new release start with a story yet or not? I'm not interested until the game feels like there is a story to it and not just some random dating sim.
Besides of it, I'm also waiting for him to implement the mission to get the object that will allow us to open the locks without having to do the minigame.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
So far they are not really. if I counter the slime's kick. I automatically do so by grabbing her leg and then raping her (-10 affection).
There is no option for a non rape counter attack

This has also made it very difficult to recruit her. since there is a second different counter where she tries to punch me.
I have the choice between defending (less damage), punching her in the head (stun), or hand holding (+3 affection)

I have not been able to figure out if her next attack is gonna be a punch or a kick. so when trying to counter I don't know if I am going to rape her (-10 affection) or hand hold her (+3 affection). especially since hand holding has so many requirements that most of the time it fails.

Combat is also real time and FAST so it is very stressful and hard to get right.
I added the choice ("Fuck her"/"Don't fuck her") when you counter her kick, it will be present in the future update.

Choosing "don't fuck her" will allow you to gain 2 affection points because the enemy will be impressed by your talent.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Just wondering, since sandboxes are one of my fav, how far do you plan on going with that genre of the game?
I'm not sure how far I'm going to expand the sandbox aspect of my game, but I do plan to add new interactions, characters and locations in future updates.

Reactions: Here4NSFW

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
You should at least put some indicator in how to get the girls scenes, it's annoying to spend time with them and bindly expecting that something will happen.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
You should at least put some indicator in how to get the girls scenes, it's annoying to spend time with them and bindly expecting that something will happen.
The same thing applies to the major events, how to expect us to know what to do?

Oct 14, 2018
I can't figure out how to preceed with things. I went around and asked for hints but only Erilyrn had a hint which led to finding the dragon child, but after that no one has any hints or proceeds to anything.
Also if I have to sit there and click squares all the way up to over 57 score to proceed, then no thanks.
There also seems to be a handful of entity events, but I've only been able to find the bug fixer and that was it.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I can't figure out how to preceed with things. I went around and asked for hints but only Erilyrn had a hint which led to finding the dragon child, but after that no one has any hints or proceeds to anything.
Also if I have to sit there and click squares all the way up to over 57 score to proceed, then no thanks.
There also seems to be a handful of entity events, but I've only been able to find the bug fixer and that was it.
The entity events are more or less secret events that use 4th wall breaking mechanisms. I made a guide to help those who would encounter difficulties, there is also a small tip to succeed Evil squares easily.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi! My new update (0.1.10) has been release, I've added the ability to receive a titfuck or handjob from the slime girl when interacting with her (by going to "feed her").

SlimeMelon3.png

SlimeHandjob2-00011.png

I also fixed some bugs, modified the save/load slots buttons and other buttons in the main menu (the , Discord and Patreon buttons)

There is also something that could happen if you made a certain choice... (For now, even though I gave a hint on patreon, I want to keep it a bit secret (until I upload the guide))

Feel free to go on my for more information, I post little animations from time to time. I also have a page, feel free to support me if you want to help me continue the development of the game

Reactions: Here4NSFW
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes