• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
You have create amazing comics and I want to support you, but not every month.
I want to be able to shop a complete chapter or what is available and leave.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
You have create amazing comics and I want to support you, but not every month.
I want to be able to shop a complete chapter or what is available and leave.
Thank you so much for considering supporting me, my friend!

Well, some do that already on my and accounts. They subscribe/support for a month, then unsubscribe before the next bill, and later re-subscribe after a month or two or even more, depending on their financial situation.

In your case, I guess Fanbox will be a much better option because once you unsubscribe, you can switch to being a follower, where you'll be notified of my updates (but can't access them). While on SubscribeStar, I don't see that option. For more details

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Thank you so much for considering supporting me, my friend!

Well, some do that already on my and accounts. They subscribe/support for a month, then unsubscribe before the next bill, and later re-subscribe after a month or two or even more, depending on their financial situation.

In your case, I guess Fanbox will be a much better option because once you unsubscribe, you can switch to being a follower, where you'll be notified of my updates (but can't access them). While on SubscribeStar, I don't see that option. For more details
I tried both accounts and does not accept debit credit cards or paypal at least from my country... Thats way i hate Subscribe and i would like one time option....

Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 22-34-45 Your recent payment failed - herlam11@gmail.com - Gmail.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mando Logica