VN - Ren'Py - Breaking Point [v0.2 Part 1] [Vayne]

1. 5.00 star(s)

un1ronicalynerd

Tired of playing as some twink/dude who is about to graduate high school with recently deceased parents? and has either inherited power, money, or a distant relatives business? well then this might be the VN for you. The mc in this story, to put it simply, is a handy by day who tends the problems and needs of lonely house wives. By night he uses (and sometimes day) he uses his connections from the crime world from his younger days to make sure his future is not in jeopardy.

Still pretty early but I generally like these somewhat grounded crime thrillers and of course there are an appropriate amount of sex scenes. there's even a scene where the mc is cucking this dude right in front of him. I have nothing against cuck stuff, that doesn't stop me from trying out a vn but thankfully you get the option to tell the guy you're cucking to buzz off and I apreciated that. Really enjoying the mc's crime buddies, especially the white guy who is really into gang/rap culture. He gives me real Jessie from breaking bad vibes.

Unfortunately not everything is perfect. Lets take a look at the scenes where the mc is driving around in his car and I cant help but notice that the other cars look like they havent finished loading in. Personally it didn't really bother me but I have a feeling this might bother other people. Overall I found this vn very enjoyable and I will be supporting them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

It's super early to be reviewing this, but I think it has potential so I thought I would chime in from the beginning.

The story is best part of this. While it's not super original, it was written well enough to keep me clicking through the screens to see what was happening. The characters are all pretty unique and I like the father/daughter relationship and am interested in learning more about that dynamic. Not in an adult way, just interested in seeing the development.

While the story is solid, the writing could be better. I am being hard on the dev because I think the story has a lot of potential, but there a bunch of little mistakes that add up.

The bigger issue, for me, is the artwork. Some of the renders are really good, while others are not. For example, the perspectives of some of the city backgrounds are way off and some of the locations, compared to the characters, are out of wack. In the cuck scene, for example the apartment is too large compared to the characters.

The other thing is the interior lighting. There are some really good ones, like when they are watching tv, but for the most part, it looks like mostly ghost lighting and as a result, most of the characters, when indoors, appear a bit lifeless. and flat.

This probably should get a 3 star rating, but I did not want to drive people away without them giving it a try first. It is worth a download. Also, the dev has talent, seems to have a sense of humor and I am hoping will continue to push out updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Peppa01

The game is obviously in early development, so it's currently quite linear and some renders require more polishing. But the characters are nice and the plot seems promising, giving off GTA vibes. Looking forward to further updates!