Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Chap2.jpg

Overview:
A single father returns to the world of crime for one last job to provide for his family for generations to come. Does he have what it takes to pull off a heist this big?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: Vayne - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Part 1
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
-
Unofficial Android Port by Ghost'':

Kit16.jpg kil1.jpg fjob45.jpg service60.jpg kil10.jpg afterb1blink1.jpg homenight9.jpg 0502.jpg kil102.jpg bdate20.jpg showe4blink1.jpg priq13.jpg manl29.jpg

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
A father returning to a life of crime, a big heist, making millions quick and anything but easy for his kids... why does this sound so familiar ??:unsure: Gonna name my MC Michael De Santa or Townley, for the 'plot', ofc.;)

Joke aside, the premise seems promising and the women in the previews look great... let's see how good the story is.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that the father is alive and you can play as him, rather than another 18 y/o virgin brat returning home after dad's death, wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)
U are breaking new ground. lol

Father: "Some devs might say I'm hard to kill..."

afterb1blink1t.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
A father returning to a life of crime, a big heist, making millions quick and anything but easy for his kids... why does this sound so familiar ??:unsure: Gonna name my MC Michael De Santa or Townley, for the 'plot', ofc.;)

Joke aside, the premise seems promising and the women in the previews look great... let's see how good the story is.
Michael De Santa is one of the biggest cuck of all time, and the dumbest MC that I've ever seen in games, failure as a father and a cuck, there's no ntr here (i hope), so it's better not to call him that LOL

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A single father returns to the world of crime for one last job to provide for his family for generations to come. Does he have what it takes to pull off a heist this big?
1001361098.jpg

Jokes aside, since I like Heist stories/movies this sounds interesting.

Dev, any idea of what tags/content you have planned? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Thanks everyone for playing and leaving comments, it means a lot :)

This game (chapter) was really hard to make the way I wanted it, but I fought through my PC limitations to deliver it the way I see it. It was such a great experience for me.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 2943748

Jokes aside, since I like Heist stories/movies this sounds interesting.

Dev, any idea of what tags/content you have planned? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
I kinda don't want to spoil things, even with future tags for now. All I can say for now is that you'll have two paths (or none at all) with the main girls: romantic or more abusive approach. I already integrated something like a karma system behind some choices, so the way you play will affect the story.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BreakingPoint-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why do so many ask for future tags? :unsure:
Ask not what future tags will be. Ask yourself why does it matter?

The point being: Don't let the future control what you do today. Break out of the prison you've put yourself in.

It looks interesting.
Thanks for the share. vayne. Welcome to The F95Zone.

No replies are wanted. I already know your responses. :cool:
You belong on a cross.:KEK:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I kinda don't want to spoil things, even with future tags for now. All I can say for now is that you'll have two paths (or none at all) with the main girls: romantic or more abusive approach. I already integrated something like a karma system behind some choices, so the way you play will affect the story.
Why!?!?! Just tell us what the future tags are and let people decide to support you based on that. Put them in the genre tab under a spoiler if you have to.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes