Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
how annoying is the point and click part of the game?

and any plans for harem?

aside from that it'd be nice if there was some sex previews so we can know a bit of what to expect quality wise.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Some of the renders have quite a bit of noise to them. Some look great others look really fuzzy.

1710082899154.png

how annoying is the point and click part of the game?

aside from that it'd be nice if there was some sex previews so we can know a bit of what to expect quality wise.
Theres one scene of point and click that imo is the shitty kind where you have to mouse over everything to see if it highlights to click on. If the dev adds a bunch more like it, it will become frustrating imo.

The sex scenes are forgettable right now. Seem to be with 1 off characters just to get some lewd stuff in the game, and are like 3 renders each.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Some of the renders have quite a bit of noise to them. Some look great others look really fuzzy.

View attachment 3429168

Theres one scene of point and click that imo is the shitty kind where you have to mouse over everything to see if it highlights to click on. If the dev adds a bunch more like it, it will become frustrating imo.

The sex scenes are forgettable right now. Seem to be with 1 off characters just to get some lewd stuff in the game, and are like 3 renders each.
Some of early renders were made trough CPU which is pretty not okay, but I can't afford new GPU at that time. But yeah, opening scenes will be revamped in near future.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreakingPoint-0.2P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Breaking Point [v0.2 Part 1] [Vayne]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Breaking Point [v0.2 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 208mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes