desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey dev, this is a very good start. I'm not sure if you are Russian, but thank god the translation is quite good. I really liked the natural dialogues. It has that style and flair we might expect from a heist/mob movie. And there was something authentic about the story and characters. You gave them a proper identity. How they talk and behave reflects their background and personality. Many devs have exactly one voice they impart on every single character, but you did a nice job differentiating them. The planning of the big heist was awesome and it set the stage for the rest of the game. Very nice first release. Good luck!

Oh yeah, great depiction of the action scenes. You mentioned Heat in the script, so you are probably a fan. Taking inspiration from one of the best heist movies is cool (that sequence with the 2 cops in the armored van is a direct montage to that movie heh).

Last edited:

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Hey dev, this is a very good start. I'm not sure if you are Russian, but thank god the translation is quite good. I really liked the natural dialogues. It has that style and flair we might expect from a heist/mob movie. And there was something authentic about the story and characters. You gave them a proper identity. How they talk and behave reflects their background and personality. Many devs have exactly one voice they impart on every single character, but you did a nice job differentiating them. The planning of the big heist was awesome and it set the stage for the rest of the game. Very nice first release. Good luck!

Oh yeah, great depiction of the action scenes. You mentioned Heat in the script, so you are probably a fan. Taking inspiration from one of the best heist movies is cool (that sequence with the 2 cops in the armored van is a direct montage to that movie heh).
Thanks for the feedback! I put a lot of effort into the English translation, and already made some edits for the next update, but I'm glad that someone mentioned that it works well.

Reactions: desmosome

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021

Make small adjustments to give the game a more polished look before the next major update.
-Fixed typos.
-Fixed English translation quick menu.
-Add music box.
-Add proper main menu screen.

PC:
Mac:

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A promising start, tho I would like to see Victoria and "Shaunas Teacher" in the future. Good models, good sex positions and very, very good ahegaos. However it seems its focused more on a single LI, which is Shauna herself. In all good, but would be awesome if harem would be there too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreakingPoint-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697915563067.png
The next chapter will now include animations.
For now, the following has been done:

1697915635925.png
  • 250 renders
  • 7 animation files
  • 6 scenes ready
  • the renders need more polish and light work,
  • so I'll make sure that won't be a problem from now on.
1697915754608.png

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
is Dead & Buried on Patreon :devilish:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1698783525528.png

Status Report 31.10 reached this peak one hour ago:

Back on Track

Last week
I took some rest from working with renders, because a scene I finished almost exploded my PC and behave very poor in DS. Long story short, it was a NIGHTMARE to make, but it's done.

November will be all about rendering again, and I have ~10 more scenes to make before I start writing in Renpy.

Right now I'm working on weekend day with Shauna and God, it's so much faster and easier to make compare to more demanding last one. I definitely don't want to speed up the process by compromising quality of renders, but I need to find a way to make the scenes work faster in DAZ - guess I'll have to snipe some RAM on "Black Friday" and move my asset library to SSD.

For now, the following has been done:

• 320 renders
  • 8 animation files
  • 7 scenes ready

Vias

Jan 21, 2021
Yo that was so good, can't wait for it to be complete! Any insights on an approximate date?

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Yo that was so good, can't wait for it to be complete! Any insights on an approximate date?
Thanks for the feedback. I can't predict a release date for now, chapter 1 took me ~4 months to make and mixed in between work and studying.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701030044620.png
Mhhh ... Miss, I cannot see a thing, might have to split that curtain right down the middle to get a clue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1701030094873.png
Now, we re talkin, missy. Open and ready to spread all those juicy infomercials all over me ... go!

1701031566926.png
Chapter 2 Preview: Date Preparations

Last edited:
Reactions: holaje12
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes