Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
ivyalice.jpg

Good day everyone, the first update went pretty smoothly, and more people getting into the game which is really motivates me to keep going. Last two days I spent fixing typos and making new renders for the chapter.

The main goal is to release the next update in ~ two mounts along with a small update for the existing build. I don't know yet if I will split these updates or just release them as one in May/June.

Chapter 1 was mostly about setting up the story, and now you're about to meet most of the main characters. I really want to deliver the story as I intended and if some of you liked the first chapter, I think you won't be disappointed in the future.

Initial 0.2 to-do list:
  • 5/13 scenes completed for chapter 2
  • Add textbox opacity slider
  • Code small interactive scenes that be a good addition to the game and not just to annoy some players.
  • I really want to hire VA for a game, not a whole voiceover of course, mostly just emotions and catchphrases - This and RAM are my top priorities to invest money in.
Again - thanks everyone for playing and supporting this game. Cheers.

mistermwa

Oct 20, 2018
Would be nice to pop a screen before the end of the content, because the return to main menu is a bit hard. Otherwise not bad for now

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
While the game is only starting, I really like it so far. It's a classic criminal caper that keeps the plot clear and the characters highlighted. It was easy to get invested. There are a bunch of English-as-second-language issues in the text, but they never get in the way of understanding what was intended so it was easy to live with them. Even the surrogate daughter, who initially had me nervous, turns out to be a vital part of the MC's backstory.

Nice work, I'm totally in for one last update! ;)

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
While the game is only starting, I really like it so far. It's a classic criminal caper that keeps the plot clear and the characters highlighted. It was easy to get invested. There are a bunch of English-as-second-language issues in the text, but they never get in the way of understanding what was intended so it was easy to live with them. Even the surrogate daughter, who initially had me nervous, turns out to be a vital part of the MC's backstory.

Nice work, I'm totally in for one last update! ;)
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to improve my writing with every update, editing takes a lot of time and practice too. But yeah, if you're into AVN's and classic action movies, I think you won't be disappointed in the future :)

Reactions: ename144
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes