Ren'Py Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.3] [Mighty Ducks Studio's]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It would be more enjoyable if we had the options to scroll back. I clicked too fast from my nerves disorder and had to start the game ALL over. Not worth playing when you have nerves in your hands that jumps on their own.

Reactions: nifdfdf

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
It would be more enjoyable if we had the options to scroll back. I clicked too fast from my nerves disorder and had to start the game ALL over. Not worth playing when you have nerves in your hands that jumps on their own.
I just noticed this too and its not worth it unless that is added. Like why have the settings if you don't enable the button.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
the dev of this game is a retard how can you make a puzzle game like this im guessing it would be in the art class room the pieces dont even lock in place once when you fucking match them so what is the god damn point of this horse shit bitch

7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
the dev of this game is a retard how can you make a puzzle game like this im guessing it would be in the art class room the pieces dont even lock in place once when you fucking match them so what is the god damn point of this horse shit bitch
the puzzle pieces do lock in to place the place to build the puzzle is in the upper left corner of the screen kind of hard to see but it's there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just noticed this too and its not worth it unless that is added. Like why have the settings if you don't enable the button.
you can re-enable it by editing some file, just be warned that using rollback might break game.

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
you can re-enable it by editing some file, just be warned that using rollback might break game.
Yeah I have edited on other games but I do not feel like doing that if the dev didn't even do it lol

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Here is a quick patch that bypasses the lessons / minigames. I didn't test it closely, but seems to work. Unzip into the game folder, it should create \game\scripts\lessons\lessons.rpy

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes