2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Sangera

May 21, 2017
And again it has a very tedious mechanic for a pyorgara game, this time every round you have to set new defences, i would have prefered it when the units that i assing to a post stay there and i would have only to react to change in how much monsters every round attack :/

Oh also, it seems that when you dont get attacked on a side of the town, but still send troops there, they all die.

buff

May 29, 2017
Two of the screenshots (the ones showing the sex options and the city screen) are a bit out of date........

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
This game looks nice! I like how it plays like a board game and I love Julianna's character. However the game is very tedious to play, having to open the Population menu every time you need to place something is boring and distract from the better parts of the game.

I'll check it again later.

buff

May 29, 2017
Basic idea of the game is fine, even the main loop is kinda fun-- it's just a tedious UI. If he can get it to where I can set up the armies for each round quickly (about 20 seconds per open mine) this will be a good little game.

Reactions: DevilInside666

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
I wish they dropped that 'strategy' nonsense and just returned to VN-level gameplay of "corrupting the priestess". Seriously, who ever plays this kind of games for gameplay? With this kind of UI and grind to boot. You don't have resources to make strategy game, so why bother at all.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I agree with anon6076 I think that the card game was good, Pyorgara strength is in the writing so all his games could easily be good VNs but the thing that bored me to death about the previous Pyorgara's card game was its tedious gameplay.

Reactions: MasterM

buff

May 29, 2017
How do you destroy buildings can't find the destroy button
You can only destroy the crappy houses, as far as I can tell. Open 'em up and there should be a button there, it's expensive though.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Love this developer, can't wait to play!
...but I'll probably wait a bit to play. :)

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes