2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
This game is way too complicated and RNG to play without save editing. I legit don't know how you are supposed to progress, it is just too random
Basically all you have to do is assign soldiers to whichever of the 7 walls (green squares) that monsters are attacking (red squares) and have their attack higher or equal than the opposing monster, then end the round.
- Enemy vargs always knock a soldier out of battle so you need to assign an extra scrub to take the fall.
- Adding siege masters to the wall itself also increases your odds of winning equally matched fights.
- You can send the Julianna to Aquarine via the menu option to buy knights.

Half the soldier types are useless and you should edit your save anyway because it's a grind. The rest is superfluous.

Last edited:

P4rz1v4l

Mar 1, 2021
I'm on mobile (PC is getting repairs) but as soon as I get to the tutorial I can't end a round. Clicking on the button just closes the town hall window and selects whatever is behind it. Is anyone else having this problem or aware of a solution? Will I just have to wait and try it on PC?

Reactions: Pagel

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Breaking the Princess [v0.33] (Patreon)
cheat code: sky

WIN:
-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

MAC:
-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

LINUX:
-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

ANDROID:
-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
review said:
Almost Everything is chance based. Upgrading your town is almost useless.
Archer,Berserk,beastmaster have only 50% to defeat enemy. enemy damage with each mine is insane, so you have to play with one mine open for literaly 24 hour
before you can buy someone more usefull with not chance based win. Maybe there is some strat to this but i pretty sure it will still be chance based.
NightMike the odds are only if you have a tie. if your combat number is bigger by 1 point you always 100% win without a roll.
it gets very easy to always have a bigger score and thus always win without chances.
in fact, in the rare case where i can't do it, I let them slam into the walls and waste 1 point of wall. instead of rolling the dice and risking death.

it is quite tedious though to match up your defenders to the attack each time.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Basically all you have to do is assign soldiers to whichever of the 7 walls (green squares) that monsters are attacking (red squares) and have their attack higher or equal than the opposing monster, then end the round.
- Enemy vargs always knock a soldier out of battle so you need to assign an extra scrub to take the fall.
- Adding siege masters to the wall itself also increases your odds of winning equally matched fights.
- You can send the Julianna to Aquarine via the menu option to buy knights.

Half the soldier types are useless and you should edit your save anyway because it's a grind. The rest is superfluous.
How do you edit your save file, though? I have played the game before, but I stopped because it got too grindy for my liking.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Added 48 scenes, holy smokes, Pyorgara.
Nice work.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Ugh... i guess this is not the type of game where i can just go and see through scenes, i need to actually play it, right?

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
How do you edit your save file, though?
Find your save, upload it to , check the game & see what value you want to change (e.g. 127 gold).
Sometimes everything is labelled correctly, but typically you'll find your number (127) in the variables section, then change it to 9999 or whatever, save and replace.
Keep your original save in case you change the wrong number and break it.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone have a save after Harmony is available to as a troop, I can't seem to unlock it no matter what

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Find your save, upload it to , check the game & see what value you want to change (e.g. 127 gold).
Sometimes everything is labelled correctly, but typically you'll find your number (127) in the variables section, then change it to 9999 or whatever, save and replace.
Keep your original save in case you change the wrong number and break it.
Thanks, but a bit late as I figured out. ^^;

zardos

Jul 10, 2018
Stuck after visiting felicity and unlocking raids. I don't know how to progress Harmony for punishments. There's also something about a messenger that should happen?

1716246265631.png

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
So? The only thing i can do is put Juliana And Hugar into theater or bathhouse, how do i do the rest? Punishments for Harmony and all the stuff

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Stuck after visiting felicity and unlocking raids. I don't know how to progress Harmony for punishments. There's also something about a messenger that should happen?

View attachment 3655286
You can put her in various buildings (baracks, church etc.) but I don't think there are new cgs or even events in yet. Haven't unlocked mine 3 + 4 yet though. Could be more content after doing that, don't know.

zardos

Jul 10, 2018
But she doesn't appear as a character I can do anything with like julianna and the others.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
I don't understand what the dev is going for with this game? The "sex game" part is very unsatisfactory, the plot might as well not exist, and the core game mechanic is just confusing.

I can feel that there was more thought and effort put in to this game than most, but I feel that the game loop is majorly flawed in trying to be a "defense/resource management" game with a "sex game" veneer? I understand how the combat works, but at the start of the game you're severely lacking all resources, while the RNG makes it fairly unreliable whether the 2 atk unit can beat a 2 atk enemy, and if they don't beat it, and they have to roll the "live" check, then you've just lost a unit for no reason lol?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read through tips regarding how to remove the combat RNG and such, but the early game is just so annyoing and non-sensical. The game play choices are just baffling why EVERYTHING is RNG. I appreciate the attempt at a "real" game, but give SOMETHING for people to fall back on, so they can make step-by-step progress without stressing whether you can defend the wall and hope the 80% trade chance doesn't fuck you for the next few turns.

Reactions: thswherizat

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't understand what the dev is going for with this game? The "sex game" part is very unsatisfactory, the plot might as well not exist, and the core game mechanic is just confusing.

I can feel that there was more thought and effort put in to this game than most, but I feel that the game loop is majorly flawed in trying to be a "defense/resource management" game with a "sex game" veneer? I understand how the combat works, but at the start of the game you're severely lacking all resources, while the RNG makes it fairly unreliable whether the 2 atk unit can beat a 2 atk enemy, and if they don't beat it, and they have to roll the "live" check, then you've just lost a unit for no reason lol?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read through tips regarding how to remove the combat RNG and such, but the early game is just so annyoing and non-sensical. The game play choices are just baffling why EVERYTHING is RNG. I appreciate the attempt at a "real" game, but give SOMETHING for people to fall back on, so they can make step-by-step progress without stressing whether you can defend the wall and hope the 80% trade chance doesn't fuck you for the next few turns.
if RNG matters you are doing it wrong.
you are supposed to have multiple structures manufacturing units. and station a worker in them.
and for defense, never let RNG Determine the unit survival. it is better to let the walls take 1 point of damage than to gamble on unit RNG.
instead you should always math it out to perfectly defend the walls

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
if RNG matters you are doing it wrong.
you are supposed to have multiple structures manufacturing units. and station a worker in them.
and for defense, never let RNG Determine the unit survival. it is better to let the walls take 1 point of damage than to gamble on unit RNG.
instead you should always math it out to perfectly defend the walls
I understand that point, but RNG is the game though lol. It's even how the "trade" is conducted, and even with a full retinue of guards (even with 2 upgrades) sits at 90%. This is clearly at the "mid" point of the game so, in the early game you're moving light loads of cargo with a full retinue for 80% and that takes 4 units out of what few you have lol. If those don't succeed, you're just sitting there storing up for a few turns to roll the dice again.

As I mentioned, I didn't rant that the game was "difficult". I ranted that the game, for some reason, made EVERYTHING RNG and it exacerbates how annoyingly grindy the game is without improving the game. It doesn't even give a gambling high because you're often times securing the odds of the basic actions you're trying to do which is annoying af.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I understand that point, but RNG is the game though lol. It's even how the "trade" is conducted, and even with a full retinue of guards (even with 2 upgrades) sits at 90%. This is clearly at the "mid" point of the game so, in the early game you're moving light loads of cargo with a full retinue for 80% and that takes 4 units out of what few you have lol. If those don't succeed, you're just sitting there storing up for a few turns to roll the dice again.

As I mentioned, I didn't rant that the game was "difficult". I ranted that the game, for some reason, made EVERYTHING RNG and it exacerbates how annoyingly grindy the game is without improving the game. It doesn't even give a gambling high because you're often times securing the odds of the basic actions you're trying to do which is annoying af.
fair enough.
yea, I save scum the trade missions because it won't allow me to go to 100% on those
and hunting was quite a pain.
also the fact the RNG is so bad that i am forced to math it out to have perfect defense is very frustrating and unfun.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes