2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
It's a real drag the dev has invested so much time into this game as I feel the premise is flawed and the other mechanics are just too convoluted to be a lot of fun. They've released a number of games before this that were a lot of fun particularly the first one, if I recall. I hope they decide to finalize this and move on at some point soon.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I assume I'm missing something because this seems pretty slow.
I have basic buildings where I can train up troops (this quickly stopped mattering) and I have one mine open.

I can't see how to open up the other mines and I can't train up anything except the troop types I started the game with. So all I'm really doing is slowly increasing my cash and deeds numbers to buy sex scenes. Occasionally I lose a house to a 3 attack monster but that doesn't really matter.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Stuck after visiting felicity and unlocking raids. I don't know how to progress Harmony for punishments. There's also something about a messenger that should happen?

View attachment 3655286
I was also stuck. Redownloaded after a long time but was still stuck here. In the end, edited the save file and added variable HarmonyUnused 1 and elizabethunused 1 to fix this.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I downloaded this game a bunch of times and was excited to play but on android I could never get pass where you are supposed to end turn or start whatever. Has that been addressed yet before I download again just to be let down???? Anybody??? Thanks

Reactions: DsS2

Dolt

May 12, 2019
I downloaded this game a bunch of times and was excited to play but on android I could never get pass where you are supposed to end turn or start whatever. Has that been addressed yet before I download again just to be let down???? Anybody??? Thanks
Haven't tried the android version, but you end turns in the castle sub-menu.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Up

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes