2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
It's a real drag the dev has invested so much time into this game as I feel the premise is flawed and the other mechanics are just too convoluted to be a lot of fun. They've released a number of games before this that were a lot of fun particularly the first one, if I recall. I hope they decide to finalize this and move on at some point soon.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I assume I'm missing something because this seems pretty slow.
I have basic buildings where I can train up troops (this quickly stopped mattering) and I have one mine open.

I can't see how to open up the other mines and I can't train up anything except the troop types I started the game with. So all I'm really doing is slowly increasing my cash and deeds numbers to buy sex scenes. Occasionally I lose a house to a 3 attack monster but that doesn't really matter.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Stuck after visiting felicity and unlocking raids. I don't know how to progress Harmony for punishments. There's also something about a messenger that should happen?

View attachment 3655286
I was also stuck. Redownloaded after a long time but was still stuck here. In the end, edited the save file and added variable HarmonyUnused 1 and elizabethunused 1 to fix this.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I downloaded this game a bunch of times and was excited to play but on android I could never get pass where you are supposed to end turn or start whatever. Has that been addressed yet before I download again just to be let down???? Anybody??? Thanks

Dolt

May 12, 2019
I downloaded this game a bunch of times and was excited to play but on android I could never get pass where you are supposed to end turn or start whatever. Has that been addressed yet before I download again just to be let down???? Anybody??? Thanks
Haven't tried the android version, but you end turns in the castle sub-menu.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Up

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Any save from after the princess is unlocked to work? I just can't seem to unlock her or the other one being able to be placed

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's a real drag the dev has invested so much time into this game as I feel the premise is flawed and the other mechanics are just too convoluted to be a lot of fun. They've released a number of games before this that were a lot of fun particularly the first one, if I recall. I hope they decide to finalize this and move on at some point soon.
I really wish they had continued the Hall Monitor with the female protag instead of dropping it to work on this. This game is a convoluted mess to basically get the same situations we had in Soldier's Life which was already derivative of Corrupting the Priestess. News Desk was mostly unique but also pretty much boiled down to the same idea with a different coat of paint.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Damn. Why dev is chugging out android versions if they are not working?! Are any patrons here to tell him "End round" button is not working?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how do you deal with flyers?
and how do you open more mines?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes