Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Vale-City - The Return of the Goddesses on Deviantart
Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta on Aryion

Time Tenshi Series [Silver Cow Studio]
Have played all these games before just forgot about them, but was mentioned in a discord.
I was wondering which of the Time Tenshi games includes BE, because the first one (or at least the 2020 remake) didn't include any.

EDIT: Nevermind, just played the second game, it's almost at the beginning.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
I was wondering which of the Time Tenshi games includes BE, because the first one (or at least the 2020 remake) didn't include any.

EDIT: Nevermind, just played the second game, it's almost at the beginning.
Remake doesn't have BE both the first and the second one do have it though, you need to find the older versions though. And it may be a moot point but don't buy them, the asshats ditched the BE community. Fucking monsters...

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
Omega Labyrinth Life is built around BE. It's a mystery dungeon game where killing enough enemies increases your character's cup size. The game by itself is censored but there's that removes censorship and adds nudity.

Reactions: Lyra black

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
BE Grove's new game (Deck of Changes?) is basically a short little rock/paper/scissors thing (BE, AE, height growth) where you get 5 random cards and each time you or the AI loses, they get the growth they lost to (e.g. can't remember specifics but if BE beat height growth and you play BE and they play height then the AI's girl would get BE'd), tie = both get that growth

Fun little game but extremely short - basically a couple paragraphs of intro and then it's just this little game and it resets when it's over, but has 3 stages of BE which gets pretty huge (and of course every combo of level 1-3 in BE/ass/height)

Don't think it's been posted here yet... might sound hypocritical but I don't want to upload it, didn't join their Patreon for a month just to immediately leak a game lol, figured it's the least I could do after playing so many builds of The Pill for free

Jan 17, 2020

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe someone can help me a bit here: I search a game, where a girl is trapped into a ghost house and get transformed (most of the time BE) each time she get hauted by something. I only know that it wasnt rpgm (some homebrew engine i think) and you have to pay for that game. The art was quite good i remembered. Maybe I have some luck and someone knows it here.
Thanks for every help!
I´ve find it by myself: the game is callled: . But as i mentioned you have to pay for it. I think it is a bit expensive for a short game (prob. RPGM cause of the UI). At least my search has an end.

Bloggs112

Jun 11, 2018
I´ve find it by myself: the game is callled: . But as i mentioned you have to pay for it. I think it is a bit expensive for a short game (prob. RPGM cause of the UI). At least my search has an end.
Was it any good? Can see they have a number of other expansion games on their site.

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Was it any good? Can see they have a number of other expansion games on their site.
It was ok in the end. Just a little game with some fun mechanics. And it is I think the only game from them. The other ones are just comics or audios.

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
World After War -Unity- Post apocalyptic base builder/life sim, at one point in the game you get a scientist on your team which opens up a biolab which eventually leads to making several transformative drugs, one of those is a breast expansion drug, several of the woman in the base you can give it to them and then have animated sex scenes with them.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Watch out for next update of Defending Lydia Collier. Game is teasing Su transformation if you pick Steph as your girl.
Next update out with small BE content. You can take your girlfriend to the plastic surgeon. Pick Steph.

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
I've tried BE Witches in the past, but usually never made it far either due to the puzzles or crazy boss fights. Seeing it had a cheat menu now sorta renewed my interest so I grabbed the Itch.io version, but now I can't find the menu. Does that version not have cheats?

I'd also like to recommend Crossdressing in Camelot. It's a dungeon crawler in active development with a focus on sissification, and has some nice BE scenes, along with some monster TFs in the works. I believe it has 4 dungeons currently?

Last edited:

Yarrcanite

Sep 21, 2020
I've tried BE Witches in the past, but usually never made it far either due to the puzzles or crazy boss fights. Seeing it had a cheat menu now sorta renewed my interest so I grabbed the Itch.io version, but now I can't find the menu. Does that version not have cheats?
The only cheat version I know of is the one that starts you off with a bunch of money and the items needed to enhance both characters to the max (size)...

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
The only cheat version I know of is the one that starts you off with a bunch of money and the items needed to enhance both characters to the max (size)...
Is it available on Itch.io or is it Steam/Patreon? The current Itch release doesn't have an obvious menu, and web searches were unhelpful.

EDIT: I'm super dumb and didn't click the hyperlink in the original post. The cheat version is right there.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes