Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
One thing I very much dislike is that most cases it's just a small scene with BE, and usually buried deep into the story. There needs to be more stuff with more permanent changes.
Yeah, I wish there were more games where BE played a major part in the story, instead of just being a minor scene somewhere, where the boobs often even go back to the original size afterwards making the whole thing pointless.

atcha123

Jul 31, 2020
Hello.

I noticed your last comments. I never write in threads (mainly because english is not my native language and I really don't want to fuck up my answers) but I thought that there might be something that you would appreciate based on what you just wrote.

There is an author making games based on physical changes, including breast expansion that hasn't been showed here : Dexter Sinister. His games are old and mainly HTML but I believe they will still be to the taste of some people here.

The one I'd highly recommend is Boobjitsu Matriarch (his main success). It features a female leader (you) that has to fight in order to make your tribe thrive. You use your assets to fight your opponents, the bigger they are, the better. You might need a wiki though because your goals are not clear at the begining and you'll have either to use a wiki, or to fumble your way.

I hope this helped :)

Laharl71

Aug 16, 2019
Hello.

I noticed your last comments. I never write in threads (mainly because english is not my native language and I really don't want to fuck up my answers) but I thought that there might be something that you would appreciate based on what you just wrote.

There is an author making games based on physical changes, including breast expansion that hasn't been showed here : Dexter Sinister. His games are old and mainly HTML but I believe they will still be to the taste of some people here.

The one I'd highly recommend is Boobjitsu Matriarch (his main success). It features a female leader (you) that has to fight in order to make your tribe thrive. You use your assets to fight your opponents, the bigger they are, the better. You might need a wiki though because your goals are not clear at the begining and you'll have either to use a wiki, or to fumble your way.

I hope this helped :)
Oh yeah, i remember that , actually found his site with all his games

Reactions: DudeMan9274

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
I have scoured this thread (and the whole forum) trying everything breast expansion that was suggested, but I found that only a handful of those treat BE as its main focus for the story: Lacto Escape, Hypnosis, The Pill and Growth Academy (Honoka's route). Did I miss anything else?

All the rest just have elements of BE scattered throughout, which I find pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lizhechen0

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
I have scoured this thread (and the whole forum) trying everything breast expansion that was suggested, but I found that only a handful of those treat BE as its main focus for the story: Lacto Escape, Hypnosis and Growth Academy. Did I miss anything else?

All the rest just have elements of BE scattered throughout, which I find pretty disappointing.
i did a quick scan of the list, and:

the pill - most BE focused game by far, absolutely give it a try, it's by a BE artist and it's all transformation themed

change deck - not on list, but a short game by the pill dev, basic rock paper scissors game with BE

irresistible johnson (abandoned) is a guy who takes a drug and his cum BE's women, and you can keep cumming in them to make them bigger

in the hamlet of lolibigtits or whatever is largely about grinding to BE your assistant girl, but the actual gameplay is rpgmaker combat

my new neighbors is technically more about corruption, but every stage of it (which happens quickly) includes significant BE, including one of the more recent girls getting massive

chichi miko isn't really BE themed, but is giant-breast-themed and i believe at the end of every route you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's a game called amalgamation rpg or something that's technically about vore, but every time you absorb someone her breasts get bigger (which happens very often)

the other game by the hypnosis dev (inheritance maybe?) is heavily BE-focused with a very similar idea (i think it's the mc takes pills and his cum causes BE rather than hypnosis causing it)

maiden of milk? is super early but seems to be BE focused

the thickening (abandoned) is more futa focused, but IIRC the theme of gradually growing also causes BE whenever it happens, though more of an afterthought

hopefully that helps! but yeah, it's a huge shame that there aren't more games like growth academy, it's absolutely amazing for what it is but it's also incredibly unique when i feel like it shouldn't be

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
i did a quick scan of the list, and:

the pill - most BE focused game by far, absolutely give it a try, it's by a BE artist and it's all transformation themed

change deck - not on list, but a short game by the pill dev, basic rock paper scissors game with BE

irresistible johnson (abandoned) is a guy who takes a drug and his cum BE's women, and you can keep cumming in them to make them bigger

in the hamlet of lolibigtits or whatever is largely about grinding to BE your assistant girl, but the actual gameplay is rpgmaker combat

my new neighbors is technically more about corruption, but every stage of it (which happens quickly) includes significant BE, including one of the more recent girls getting massive

chichi miko isn't really BE themed, but is giant-breast-themed and i believe at the end of every route you

there's a game called amalgamation rpg or something that's technically about vore, but every time you absorb someone her breasts get bigger (which happens very often)

the other game by the hypnosis dev (inheritance maybe?) is heavily BE-focused with a very similar idea (i think it's the mc takes pills and his cum causes BE rather than hypnosis causing it)

maiden of milk? is super early but seems to be BE focused

the thickening (abandoned) is more futa focused, but IIRC the theme of gradually growing also causes BE whenever it happens, though more of an afterthought

hopefully that helps! but yeah, it's a huge shame that there aren't more games like growth academy, it's absolutely amazing for what it is but it's also incredibly unique when i feel like it shouldn't be
Irresistible Johnson caught my attention and holy shit... It had SO much potential. Why do always the best ones go unfinished or get stuck on development hell?

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Irresistible Johnson caught my attention and holy shit... It had SO much potential. Why do always the best ones go unfinished or get stuck on development hell?
I 100% agree.
Sadly they were putting in a lot of effort and wanting a big boom of followers to quickly join their patron from how it sounded, and since it didn't go that well they shut it down real fast.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
it really did - it sucks that they set up long-term effects as well as setting up bimbofication with the receptionist, and then suddenly it says abandoned and that's it

Cabin by the Lake feature some super busty girls. One of which
is fantasizing about her boobs become super huge. The dev also told they have some plan for BE in the future
damn, those are giant - how did i miss that game!? we could use another thread like this, but for any games with giant breasts in general...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I 100% agree.
Sadly they were putting in a lot of effort and wanting a big boom of followers to quickly join their patron from how it sounded, and since it didn't go that well they shut it down real fast.
It's a shame...so much wasted potential.

I've been wanting to do a game for a long time, but lack the skills to do it myself. But if I did, I'd definitely have a lot of BE and busty girls of all sizes...it would be part of the fantasy plot.

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
A game no one has mentioned in this thread is "Your Own (Living) Cowgirl!" made by Auctus177 (who nowadays is a lead programmer for Growth Academy). It was made ages ago and it sadly runs in Flash (rip) but there are ways to make it work. I still like it to this day despite its incredibly simple mechanics and art style.

Last edited:

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
that covers quite a wide area from just slightly larger than flat all the way to gargantuan
it means it's often a good amount of effort to sort through, and as such, it's easy to miss things
yup, what this guy said - if you click on the link the first result is a woman with, what, C-cups? the problem is 'big tits' means different things to different people, like objectively in real life then sure, C-cups are big, but if i'm actively looking for giant breasts/breast-fetish stuff then i'd want it to be more like a 'giant breasts' tag or something, where you get to the point where 'normal' people would be complaining they're too big lol

it's almost impossible to find unless you actually skim through the entire tag posting (which i imagine includes at least half of the non-man on man games)... i'd be happy to contribute if someone wants to make a thread like this one but for huge breasts

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes