Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Looking to know if there is any interest, but for a while I was working on a mod for Artificial Academy 2 that had basic BE functionality. It was more of a pet project of mine than an actual mod, but I could muster up a workable version if there's enough people that would like it.

Basically it was just a module like the ones made by the modding community, but it had no story, or real tangible gameplay elements, but girls would grow bigger periodically (faster whenever they ate), and you could revert some of the growth (simulating being milked). Girls also got hornier the bigger they got, somewhat.

It's a bit of a mess, and it requires a certain amount of work unless you use the girl cards I already adapted for it, but in the end you do get BE in the game, and I personally enjoyed it so maybe others would. I've since abandonned the project, but I could at least make it useable by others, and with enough interest maybe start working on it again.
That would be awesome! I have put many hours into this game. Would be a great reason to start again :giggle:

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Fair enough, so here goes :

Basically, you can just download the here, add them to your save folder, add them to your class, and it should work.

Edit : AddictiveMilk1.0 goes into data/override/module. The Excel sheet is only a refference for a part of my guide below.
Edit 2 : The Nami card doesn't work for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want me to adapt a specific card to this mod, I might take suggestions, but as you might have noticed, I preffer anime/video game girls, so your odds are better if you provide me with such a card. I should also add that none of the cards included were made by me, they were only adapted to work with my mod. I could probably add some more functionality to the mod, though it is a bit limited. Any feedback is welcomed, as I'm sure there were still some issues with all of this.

Last edited:

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020

Basically, you can just download the here, add them to your save folder, add them to your class, and it should work.

If you want me to adapt a specific card to this mod, I might take suggestions, but as you might have noticed, I preffer anime/video game girls, so your odds are better if you provide me with such a card. I should also add that none of the cards included were made by me, they were only adapted to work with my mod. I could probably add some more functionality to the mod, though it is a bit limited. Any feedback is welcomed, as I'm sure there were still some issues with all of this.
Where do the AddictiveMilk1.0 and BE_Guide files go? Do they also go in the save folder?

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Where do the AddictiveMilk1.0 and BE_Guide files go? Do they also go in the save folder?
The Excel doesn't go anywhere, it's just a refference. The other one goes into data/override/module. Though I'd still suggest going through at least the first section of the spoiler part of my last message.

Xsolla

Sep 21, 2020

Edit : AddictiveMilk1.0 goes into data/override/module. The Excel sheet is only a refference for a part of my guide below.

I dont actually understand, how to change settings (rate, max, min, etc) for both of methods, can u explain it a bit more?

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020
I dont actually understand, how to change settings (rate, max, min, etc) for both of methods, can u explain it a bit more?
I don't know how to do it in batch, but the idea is to open 'AA2Edit.exe'

Put the cards in 'blah blah, ect....AA2Mini\data\save\Female'

From there you have to Launch the editor
Click Make female character.
Then open file
open a card
In the 'AAUnlimited' panel, not the display panel or the one you opened the file, go to module.
Then from here you can unload the associated module, namely AddictiveMilk, then go to the triggers tab.

Now make the settings on the Initialize Addictive Milk, then reload the module from the module tab hitting the arrows, also click update Modules to be safe. Now you can click Save, where you originall hit open file.

Good luck. I noticed, even doing it like this one by one, some cards corrupt or crash, even staying within bounds.

Kinky though none the less. Little too loli for me, some of these. Likely ' Max Milk ' plus MaxSize being greater than 20

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
That's mostly right, though once you've made the modifications, the way I've been saving it was not to reload the module through the module tab, in the triggers tab, you gotta select each trigger (the ones on the left), and create a "new" mod (just keep the same name to override it). Then, you go and update the module on each card.

This "mod" has a lot of limitations due to the system it uses. It's not made for these kinds of things imo. It was interesting messing around with it, and I got a result that was decent enough for me. I wouldn't recommend spending too much time on this unless you don't mind it or like the game's art a lot.

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020
While we're on the topic of AA2, are there any good cheat mods out there? I haven't been able to find any
Yeah, there is an Absolute Obediance addon(geass) in the AA2 version on this site. Look underscripts where you start AA2play.exe

The trick, in game, is you have to hold right click then hit left with it active. Also some characters might have modules that supersede it. Like one particular redhead in the original poster for BEcards. Then again it could be a lesbo only thing. I am not sure.

rikudou9812

Apr 4, 2021

So... any way to increase the max size 20?

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So... any way to increase the max size 20?

Sure, but you would need to also adjust every card to handle bigger sizes (aka create new styles beyond the 20th). I personally stopped at 20 because past that most clothing start messing up. And even then, a fair amount of them already start clipping before 20.

If you're up for it, you can follow the excel spreadsheet and just follow the tendency and the result should be decent.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Ricca was one of my favorite breast expansion games (although you had to do some headcanon because they’re free to alter to any size any time).

Another one I really liked was FutaRing. Gameplay is a bit tough in the beginning, but once you get rolling, you can absorb enemies to make your body features bigger (like tits). You can do this a bunch of times and make some huge cow tits late game. Honestly was a great game.

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Got a quick summary?
male or female MC? what's the setting? Some pics?
It is a visual novel made with Koikatsu.
MC can be either male or futa (futa content is optional)
Game will revolve around you discovering that you have the ability to make women grow by giving them your cum.
Fetishes that will be included are breast expansion, giantess, ass expansion, penis growth, and more.
Still in the early stages at the moment, but I have BIG plans for it if it does well.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
It is a visual novel made with Koikatsu.
MC can be either male or futa (futa content is optional)
Game will revolve around you discovering that you have the ability to make women grow by giving them your cum.
Fetishes that will be included are breast expansion, giantess, ass expansion, penis growth, and more.
Still in the early stages at the moment, but I have BIG plans for it if it does well.
Ah damn, okey. This looks a bit more promissing. Great that you got male MC, and massive dong, can't go wrong with that when you got big tiddy girls, hope there will be more giant tits then giantesses. Good that you don't force futa stuff, any sharing with males or NTR?

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Ah damn, okey. This looks a bit more promissing. Great that you got male MC, and massive dong, can't go wrong with that when you got big tiddy girls, hope there will be more giant tits then giantesses. Good that you don't force futa stuff, any sharing with males or NTR?
No NTR at the moment, but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to what fetishes I include so long as there is demand for it. I can always make things optional if some people don't like a certain fetish, like what I did for the futa content. So if there are any other fetishes anyone would like me to include, feel free to tell me.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
No NTR at the moment, but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to what fetishes I include so long as there is demand for it. I can always make things optional if some people don't like a certain fetish, like what I did for the futa content. So if there are any other fetishes anyone would like me to include, feel free to tell me.
Well, I do hope that you won't add NTR, or at least make it optional.
Will pregnancy and nipple fucking be something that could be added?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes