Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Cabin by the Lake feature some super busty girls. One of which
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is fantasizing about her boobs become super huge. The dev also told they have some plan for BE in the future
It may or may not get implemented in the actual story of the game, but there is a bonus scene where there is actual BE

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
It may or may not get implemented in the actual story of the game, but there is a bonus scene where there is actual BE
From what i've seen the dev say, it sounds like they would want to in the grand scheme of things, but with how they planned out the game it would be a huge pain to add to the main storyline. At the very least they seem to be in the same sort of crowd as us so i'd suggest keeping an eye out for if/when they start working on a second game in the future

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I joined his patreon as soon as the game came out and there seemed to be many people who wanted BE and the Dev seemed to support it, however, he went to focus on pregnancy and said it would take too much time to properly implement BE so I stopped support :/

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
I joined his patreon as soon as the game came out and there seemed to be many people who wanted BE and the Dev seemed to support it, however, he went to focus on pregnancy and said it would take too much time to properly implement BE so I stopped support :/
aw, that's a shame, i was really hoping for the corruption points to be used to permanently BE the girl(s) so in future loops they'd be at a bigger size

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The list hasn't been updated in a while, but I think white russian has been recommended on this thread before.

Ep 4 of white russian was really good
Yeah the list is unfortunately no longer updated. But thanks for mentioning my game! I just take the opportunity now and advertise that Ep4 was freshly released public :D

Horn-dog69

Mar 25, 2022
hello do you know of any games that have interactive breast expansion with no story really just big expanding breasts ones like where you can milk breasts as well

Sinvilla

Nov 19, 2021
hello do you know of any games that have interactive breast expansion with no story really just big expanding breasts ones like where you can milk breasts as well
I remember some old game on devianart, it was about lactation/breast expansion. Sadly I don't remember the name

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes