EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
+MHOSe.png

Overview:
Inspired by games like Lab Rats and Persona type games, this game will take place over many in-game days where you will be able to choose whose story to progress in between main story beats. There are 9 total girls who you can romance during the main story.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-14
Developer: CowgirlDev
Censored: No
Version: 1.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

+QEWmd.png 2+t9Ad.png XoiKuU.png vw_peg.png qllrBu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
So... it's "not a short game" and completed already?
Has anyone tried it yet?

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
well, this game rly need a walkthrough for endings or fetishes because around day 70 with mixes choice it would lead u to an infinite loop

Reactions: libertypics

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
"This game focuses on pregnancy mainly" :)
"breast pregnancy" :unsure:

Doesn't really sound like the kind of pregnancy I'm into personally.
To give some details, there's both normal pregnancy and breast pregnancy. If you're not into breast pregnancy, it's only in one of the 6 endings. Most of the out there tags are for the endings (futa, multiple breasts, etc).

So... it's "not a short game" and completed already?
I've been working on it for about a year and a half. I wanted to get it completed before releasing it rather than updating it over time due to my own inconsistent schedule.
I unfortunately haven't gotten a proper estimated play time for it since whenever I ran through it I'd stop to edit here and there (I'd estimate 7+ hours though), but the script is around 500k words (minus maybe 50k for renpy commands among the script).

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
While I find games with weird transformations interesting, the whole "multiple breasts" thing was always kind of a turn off for me personally, even in games like Trials in Tainted Space, where the game is mostly just in text form :')
Since the game has choices, I hope that you can control the transformations as well.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
While I find games with weird transformations interesting, the whole "multiple breasts" thing was always kind of a turn off for me personally, even in games like Trials in Tainted Space, where the game is mostly just in text form :')
Since the game has choices, I hope that you can control the transformations as well.
I'm a quality, not quantity guy myself

Reactions: Iblis2150

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
To give some details, there's both normal pregnancy and breast pregnancy. If you're not into breast pregnancy, it's only in one of the 6 endings. Most of the out there tags are for the endings (futa, multiple breasts, etc).

I've been working on it for about a year and a half. I wanted to get it completed before releasing it rather than updating it over time due to my own inconsistent schedule.
I unfortunately haven't gotten a proper estimated play time for it since whenever I ran through it I'd stop to edit here and there (I'd estimate 10+ hours though), but the script is around 500k words (minus maybe 50k for renpy commands among the script).
can u check on the game code pls. i replayed like 4 times already, but my game just couldn't end. and nicole got bug after day 70, her breasts points reset to 1

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So is this game missing the [no sexual content]tag or all the sex act tags, Dr Phil?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes