CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
Probably just me being dumb, but how do I trigger the ending? I'm sitting with everyone at 10 and no exclamation marks.
Play through the main story. The ending will trigger around day 115.
If you're past day 115, let me know what the last scene you saw was in case there's some oversight in there

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
I have to ask about your username - do you own one? (or more)
I don't - to be honest, I had to look up the fact that apparently, it's also a car - I had no idea!

"my" name is a composite of "corsair" and "corvus" - basically, a roguish raven with a hint of pizazz.

Reactions: HogRocket

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Small errors

If you go to the computers before meeting violet MC mentions she isn't there.

image mum4stand2 not found.

image ashleysitpreg2 not found.

I do think an added scene of MC testing the milk/fluids of the girls to make sure no serum is left over in them.

It would also be nice to turn down giving a serum

Cassandra on the menu on the left is lowercase.

Mum at level 8 check her drawers in morning, the end of it kicks you to Nicole's room.

Nicole 10 keeps her in the milk cuddle position on screen when she goes elsewhere.

Game could use a cutting down on clicking, like in lab if nothing to talk about MC auto makes serum.

Reactions: Zaklin69

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
OK, educate me on these unknown-to-me fetishes. I assume "hyper sized breasts" means they're outrageously/comically large and "multiple breasts" means more than two breasts.

Does "breast pregnancy" mean a fetish with breasts while a woman is pregnant or does it mean that somehow the breasts themselves get pregnant?

And "egg-laying" has been associated with dairy for decades, so I suppose there's a connection, but what does it mean in this game? Do women lay eggs? If so, do they come out of the vagina or the breasts (since this game is otherwise all about breasts and there is breast pregnancy) or somewhere else?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
As the above poster said, I would like to shrink the boobs please. Small breasts better, then ginormous melons. But as the game is complete, why the hell not give it a try? ;)

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
It would also be nice to turn down giving a serum
I initially planned to do this, but soon realised how much it would spiral out of control with what state everyone would be in at certain points in the game. (ie, not just a simple rank check, but their rank crossed with their serum level). I decided since the point of the game was to corrupt the girls, I should just stick with that.

OK, educate me on these unknown-to-me fetishes.
The latter half with the breast pregnancy one. I came across it in doujins a while back, and it's a rare fetish to see around, but I felt that it would fit with this game as an epilogue choice.
Also unrelated to the egg laying ending. The former for that one.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't - to be honest, I had to look up the fact that apparently, it's also a car - I had no idea!

"my" name is a composite of "corsair" and "corvus" - basically, a roguish raven with a hint of pizazz.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's why I asked. I have a '61 4door in my garage that my dad bought in '63. It was my first car when I was 16 and I'm in the process of restoring it.

The car is the only thing that has ever been named that so it sticks out to those of us in the "cult" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corvair
Feb 8, 2020
I'm confused about the achievements. I beat the game with a full harem and saved right before selecting the second serum trait. Go through all of them but no matter what all the achievements have the locked icon on them with no change. I then started a new game and did a strictly laura playthrough with the same thing and it still shows locked. Do the achievements do anything or show that they've been unlocked? Also absolutely love the game!!!! Seriously, instantly one of my favorites. I know it's got the completed tag, but any chance of you do a few updates or tweaks? There's a few things I'd change just for QOL and a bit more end game stuff.

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
I'm confused about the achievements. I beat the game with a full harem and saved right before selecting the second serum trait. Go through all of them but no matter what all the achievements have the locked icon on them with no change.
This shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it as I tested doing exactly that before building it and it worked. There's just an int that gets changed at the end of the epilogue route, so unless its getting reset somewhere, it should work.

any chance of you do a few updates or tweaks? There's a few things I'd change just for QOL and a bit more end game stuff.
I'm open to keep working on it. Someone before said that the epilogues didn't explore those other fetishes enough, and I kind of agree with that, but at the same time, they needed to be appropriate length epilogues. I kind of left space to explore those fetishes in stand alone games if needed, but I can add more epilogue scenes if it works

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
Skinnysweatyman, can I get you to try closing your game and reopening it? You're right that achievements dont appear to unlock properly, but if you close and reopen the game they appear. I'm not sure why its doing this. It unlocks normally in the renpy engine but this only happens in the build.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is the woman in the 2nd pic considered hyper-sized? Cuz that's pretty much my limit.

I want to try this game cuz of the pregnancy content, but I'm not interested in the other fetishes.

• Angry
Reactions: HylTin

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To be honest rather than making 60 endings it should probably have given a few more fetish combos and assumed everyone goes for harem. That way you could do milk + hyper boobs. or milk + hyper boobs + multiple boobs... and so on. fewer endings to make but more flexibility on the fetishes.

Well of the 60 endings this game purports I am only interested in two.
Harem Hyper Boobs
Harem Milking
I am assuming both will involve normal pregnancy from description.
Downloading the game now and giving it a try. I will let ya'll know how it is afterwards

Reactions: Malcowitz

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For everyone asking about fetish tags:

The entire game focuses only on breast expansion, milking and pregnancy.
The most extreme fetishes are all optional and will only be an option at the very end of day 115 when you select which ending you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Don't mind the game, kinda a Lab Rats 1 feel to it but the lack of "actual" sex scenes kinda sucks the life out of it. Yes, I appreciate the described sex but with the subject, I wanna see the girls getting railed while milk sprays everywhere! (Yes, lactation is one of my kinks) But seeing something like this without any cock actually present is just a missed opportunity and the difference between a mediocre game and a "fuck, I can't wait for the next episode!"
Or more importantly, "I need to support this game to continue development!"

1638425224157.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes