goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
So I'm on day 114, all girls 10 points, instead of skipping to end I tried to go to uni and study at the library...time travel happens, day go back to 70, Nicole points reset to 1 but I keep other stats...Good thing I saved before trying to explore;)

Tr4sh

Mar 18, 2018
I've been working on it for about a year and a half. I wanted to get it completed before releasing it rather than updating it over time due to my own inconsistent schedule.
No no, thats not how it works, you're not supposed to drop a finished project on our heads like that, you should do like 90% of the projects here and take years to finish your game, every couple of months drip new content through utterly minuscule updates that bring almost nothing new to the table, and milk it through patreon/kofi/whateverthefuck until you decide that you are bored of milking idiots for money and spontaneously call the project abandoned without notifying absolutely anyone and laugh all the way to the bank.

Senseless cynicism aside, it's refreshing to see a fully fledged vn just thrown at us in a "here, have game" fashion. Big kudos to the dev for pulling through the development process.

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
can u check on the game code pls. i replayed like 4 times already, but my game just couldn't end. and nicole got bug after day 70, her breasts points reset to 1
can u check on the game code pls. i replayed like 4 times already, but my game just couldn't end. and nicole got bug after day 70, her breasts points reset to 1
So sorry about this bug. I've found it and fixed it. It was something I forgot to remove for testing. For the moment don't study at the library until 1.1

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
It's only 516 Meg, can't be very long
A lot depends on how you store and use assets. A game that uses an actually unique picture file for every single picture, for example, can blow up real fast, real quick - especially if those pics are not or badly compressed. A game that stores assets and uses them to combine into scenes/pictures via code can dramatically cut down on disk space used.

Basically, you can have a game with really little content that weighs multiple GBs, and you can have games that last for dozens or hundreds of hours at sub-GB level.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If you don't want to wait for 1.1 just replace your Holstein_Girls-pc\game\script.rpy file to fix the library bug for now:

Reactions: trynda.m

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
If you don't want to wait for 1.1 just replace your script file to fix the library bug for now:
That actually would be the best way for people to not lose their data.
Just ctrl+f for 'day = 70'.
It's the only one in the file. Delete that and sisterscore = 1 on the neighbouring line and it will work fine.

edit: or download that file which has the changes done

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A lot depends on how you store and use assets. A game that uses an actually unique picture file for every single picture, for example, can blow up real fast, real quick - especially if those pics are not or badly compressed. A game that stores assets and uses them to combine into scenes/pictures via code can dramatically cut down on disk space used.

Basically, you can have a game with really little content that weighs multiple GBs, and you can have games that last for dozens or hundreds of hours at sub-GB level.
I have to ask about your username - do you own one? (or more)

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Holy fucking grind, Batman!
Talk about slow!
I'm all for a good story, but there isn't even that! It's just boring!
Deleting it and moving on

utterdrong

Dec 7, 2017
Probably just me being dumb, but how do I trigger the ending? I'm sitting with everyone at 10 and no exclamation marks.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes