CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
For true open sandbox games, whatever, but for any VN type things like this? I just lose interest if I boot up a game and get stopped at the end of a chapter with "hope you enjoy the game, check back in 2 years hopefully to see how it ends, or redownload it every patch to see like 1 more scene"
That's partially why I waited to release it. I wrote most of the girl's episodes first and then did the main story after knowing how it would shape up. That wouldn't have worked for monthly releases as the incomplete versions would have been all over the place.

Also, v.13 is available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holstein-girls-v1-3.101266/
It fixes the library bug, the missing images posted in this thread, the game breaking exception error, and the achievement page bug.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, I am genuinely surprised how much I love this game.
A bunch of things that should have drove me away and yet I find myself not caring. I don't care the MC is a dumbass who does not care about proper safety procedures. I do not care about the 3d models. I do not care that this is not hand drawn. I do not care about the lack of animation. I do not care about all those optional extreme fetishes.
I normally would but somehow this game charmed me enough to not be bothered by all those things.

At its core there is something just enjoyable and charming about this game. You drop potion in girls drink. their tits grow larger and larger. they start lactating and get hornier. Then you seduce them and impregnate them.
Simple, direct, and incredibly hot.
I will keep on playing and hopefully the extreme fetishes I am not into would be optional.
That's partially why I waited to release it. I wrote most of the girl's episodes first and then did the main story after knowing how it would shape up. That wouldn't have worked for monthly releases as the incomplete versions would have been all over the place.

Also, v.13 is available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holstein-girls-v1-3.101266/
It fixes the library bug, the missing images posted in this thread, the game breaking exception error, and the achievement page bug.
Wow that was quick! I did not expect same day fixes for bugs.
I saw completed + uploader is not the author and figured no point in bug reporting because who knows where it came from.
Little did I know the author is here in this thread and fixes all bugs the day they are reported.
Well I will start reporting bugs as I find them from now on.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The extra scenes from the 'Happily Ever After' achievement were surprisingly wholesome.
Was a nice touché after a few hours of degeneracy (not saying that degeneracy in this case was a bad thing) :p

Reactions: CowgirlDev

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, how do I even get the Solo ending for the girls without Laura at 10?
She basically levels up automatically once you visit the labs a few times and the game does not give me the option to make serum and focus on another girl.
Any ideas?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This is terrific fun. I wish Ashley's manga was a real thing, as I'd love to buy it. I'm glad I chose her when I was given a choice between three classmates at the start of the game.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Welp, you got it. This is my ero game of the year no doubt.
Congratulations on creating such a detailed, well written, varied, cohesive, and of course incredibly arousing game

Btw have you considered making an entry for the game on TFgames.site aswell?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Also.. noticed
in the code for the endings.. "nicolescore" is used as part of the ending IF statements, yet.. its never originally defined anywhere?
Instead it looks like everywhere else its using sisterscore, and dont see any sisterscore=nicolescore or the like, anywhere.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
and line 30515 of the orig file - ## theend for Laura solo no modification ending.. should be jump theend - it otherwise runs right into another ending.

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
and line 30515 of the orig file - ## theend for Laura solo no modification ending.. should be jump theend - it otherwise runs right into another ending.
Thank you for finding both of these. You're right on both. It should be sisterscore and jump theend. You can change them in your file and I'll make a new build. The link to itch.io in the OP is a page I control, so you'll always find the newest version there first

script.rpy line 8116 is "$ sisterscore = 1" but should be "$ sisterscore += 1"
I can't find this. Line 8116 is dialogue. The only sisterscore = 1 in the whole script is at the start when it should be called. Which one were you referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: coretex

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cute game. Far more fun than I expected.
I really wish that you'd allow us NOT to give the serum. It restricts my ability to freely visit whomever because if I have the serum and just want to visit a girl whose score is less than 10 but lets me fuck her and not increase her score I can't do that. It makes juggling the serum vs opportunity choice rather frustrating.

Last edited:

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
oh boy i really love how they got corrupted as the story progress especially laura, still need more sex scene though but overall it's a really nice game!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cute game. Far more fun than I expected.
I really wish that you'd allow us NOT to give the serum. It restricts my ability to freely visit whomever because if I have the serum and just want to visit a girl whose score is less than 10 but lets me fuck her and not increase her score I can't do that. It makes juggling the serum vs opportunity choice rather frustrating.
The game is not a sandbox. it is on a timer. people will be very angry if after playing so many hours they lose because their time ran out because they had repeat sex events

Of course it could just be made into a sandbox and not worry about timer anymore

Feb 8, 2020
Serum ending achievement locked for serum ending 2 harem route for me. Switched it to a strictly laura route and the achievement became unlocked. Now the only achievement that isn't firing right is the "Baka" one. I have the sister in "mad" state with her score at 1. Anyone else having trouble with that?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
Serum ending achievement locked for serum ending 2 harem route for me. Switched it to a strictly laura route and the achievement became unlocked. Now the only achievement that isn't firing right is the "Baka" one. I have the sister in "mad" state with her score at 1. Anyone else having trouble with that?
Oh, are you using the skip to end button to try and do that? Sorry, that's my oversight and, despite trying to explain as much on the achievement locks, I didn't explain this one.
You get the Baka achievement on day 110 at the graduation if the requirements are met. I'll add a clause into the next build to skip to day 110 instead of 115 if you have the sister mad and no one else raised. Sorry about that. This will be the new locked image:
bakalocked.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Completed the game. Very nice. Worthy successor to Lab Rats people have been waiting for.
Yeah, this is the good kind of sandbox(because it's not overly complicated or filled with random chores to do XD)...a worthy successor to Lab Rats 1 indeed u.u

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes