jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This is really good, and I've only found one minor nitpick. It's Weird that Cassandra's sister should be called Cassie, which is normally the short form of "Cassandra". But perhaps they are actually stepsisters. That would work.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
  1. There is a bug or something, when you have Ashley (red head) as a friend and (Cassandra) black girl working in the library. Basically if Ashley is not developed enough, at one moment when you are looking for Cassandra it fails with error
  2. I feel like it would be better to have 120 days rather than 115 as it feels slightly tight if you want all girls to reach 10 points

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
  1. There is a bug or something, when you have Ashley (red head) as a friend and (Cassandra) black girl working in the library. Basically if Ashley is not developed enough, at one moment when you are looking for Cassandra it fails with error
  2. I feel like it would be better to have 120 days rather than 115 as it feels slightly tight if you want all girls to reach 10 points
save editor for serums and problem solved XDXD

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Good fucking job dev!

This game hits a lot of points really well.
The growth and corruption over time were both excellent, and as a pregnancy fan that was icing on the cake.
The cast was also fairly diverse, and there were plenty of awesome steamy scenes. Nicole, Chloe, and Violet we're my personal favs. The different interactions based on who you expanded first were also very interesting, you definitely took your time on this one.

The art was decent, but there was some clipping of arms through tits/bellies at larger sizes.

Overall great experience, I just wish there was a hyper pregnancy option at the end.

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
I can't find this. Line 8116 is dialogue. The only sisterscore = 1 in the whole script is at the start when it should be called. Which one were you referring to?
Maybe I'm using an older version?
It's in game\script.rpy
"Study":
"You find a quiet spot in the library and pull out your textbook to study."
"After a few hours, you feel more confident in the course material."
"Your knowledge increased by 1."
$ sisterscore = 1
$ day = 70
$ knowledge += 1
jump homenight

If you study in the library is resets your sisterscore and the day.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe I'm using an older version?
It's in game\script.rpy
"Study":
"You find a quiet spot in the library and pull out your textbook to study."
"After a few hours, you feel more confident in the course material."
"Your knowledge increased by 1."
$ sisterscore = 1
$ day = 70
$ knowledge += 1
jump homenight

If you study in the library is resets your sisterscore and the day.
yeah the dev released an update but didn't posted it here

https://f95zone.to/threads/holstein-girls-v1-35.101266/ here download this one.

Muheichyuu

Nov 20, 2018
I'm not huge (heh) on breast expansion but like, wow. Really enjoyed this one. Pregnancy content that was an important part of the story and didn't take 30 hours to show up like most games do. Several fetishes that don't show up a whole lot in games. It also released as a full game, rather than taking years to get anything meaningful? We need more games to show up like this.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Studying in the library advances the game to day 70.
And if it's already past day 70, then it sets the day back to there. Luckily using the Renpy "Back" feature allowed me to step back to before the point where that happened.

Another error I found is that the graphics file ashleysitpreg2 seems to be missing.

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
Also, where is that skip to end button?
I played through the game once but it does not appear. :unsure:
The skip button appears in the morning menu once you've played the game once and Laura's score is at 10 (just cause there's no epilogue state for Laura at less than 10)

This is really good, and I've only found one minor nitpick. It's Weird that Cassandra's sister should be called Cassie, which is normally the short form of "Cassandra". But perhaps they are actually stepsisters. That would work.
I was thinking more of the name Casey to be similar to her name, but decided to spell it differently. You are right that it's a shortened version of cassandra like this. I might change it.

There is a bug or something, when you have Ashley (red head) as a friend and (Cassandra) black girl working in the library. Basically if Ashley is not developed enough, at one moment when you are looking for Cassandra it fails with error
Found the error and have fixed it. v1.4 will be up on the itch.io soon.

The different interactions based on who you expanded first were also very interesting, you definitely took your time on this one.
The art was decent, but there was some clipping of arms through tits/bellies at larger sizes.
Yeah, the clipping was a problem that I couldn't really fix, especially when the tits got really big.
Also, on your first point, I tried to add a few variations to scenes based on others corruption levels, but not as many as I had wanted due to the complication of creating duo scenes (all variants of 1-10 for the first character mixed with 1-10 for the other). However, one hidden interaction that many might not find is in the mum's 5th episode she wants to go to the beach as a family. If the sister is at 10, she'll request going to a nude beach.

And if it's already past day 70, then it sets the day back to there. Luckily using the Renpy "Back" feature allowed me to step back to before the point where that happened.
Another error I found is that the graphics file ashleysitpreg2 seems to be missing.
Both of these have been fixed in later versions. The mods still haven't updated the OP of this thread with the versions past 1.0

Edit: Actually after describing the difficulty of adding duo scenes, I realised that scenes between the girls only once they're pregnant are simple to write (and reward you for who you picked first). I'll write some up for around day 100 like the mini scenes with the girls after the news broadcast.
Any combination of girls that you'd like to see? Any ideas you'd like to see in the scenes? Give me some suggestions and I'll add them if I like them.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey CowgirlDev - I know the game is done, but if you are looking for content expansions.. Theres the individual endings, and then the harem, but what about a duo ending? I dont see any reasons for other endings really, but maybe a duo or 2 just for Mum & Sis, or even Sis & Violet. Dont need any more than that to avoid creating complications. Thoughts?

Reactions: CowgirlDev

Grankle

Dec 19, 2018
Used the egg serum, got the fourth serum achievement but it was using a multibreast image. Haven't used that serum yet. Also, would it be possible to have finished achievements show their name/what was needed to do them when mousing over them or something?

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
Used the egg serum, got the fourth serum achievement but it was using a multibreast image. Haven't used that serum yet.
Yeah, I fixed that in, I think, v1.3. But I noticed the error too.

Also, would it be possible to have finished achievements show their name/what was needed to do them when mousing over them or something?
Possible. I'd just need to look up how to do that in renpy

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So a simple observation. I fully understand the attraction of releasing a completed game. Hell I love the idea. That said maybe this should have been released as an Alpha or Beta so that we'd all understand there were some bugs to find. Also maybe with some player feedback the developer might choose to adjust various aspects of the game. I'm NOT saying that game adjustments are necessary or desirable in this case, only that releasing this as other than completed might have better set expectations.

Reactions: Wrynn13

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
While I find games with weird transformations interesting, the whole "multiple breasts" thing was always kind of a turn off for me personally, even in games like Trials in Tainted Space, where the game is mostly just in text form :')
Since the game has choices, I hope that you can control the transformations as well.
That means you won't be a fan of 3 boobs women from Total Recall (1990) and (2012).

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
As much as this will likely hit a lot of my likes, I've held off because weekend and misc patches (latest patch mostly clears up an achievement, makes it easier to skip forward, and resolves a specific crash that I hopefully don't get), but I did have a couple quick questions:

1. What is the deal with yellow border achievements? I get that they are bigger achievements like harem/"complete previous ones in set", but is it just an indication that they are the hardest achievements and nothing else?

2. I see in achievements that there are stats in the game, is it possible to max all stats and get harem ending in one playthrough?

3. Persona and Lab Rats have been mentioned before and I'm aware of time limit, but is there also a "schedule" system? Like weekends no school so can't see some people until later events, or some people will be available on Tuesday but not Wednesday? Basically, is every character accessible all the time in their respective blocks, or would it be good to make a sorta schedule to try to figure out best time to rank characters up?

4. Assuming you save scummed/had multiple saves (i.e. get every girl to 9, saved, then did all the various rank ups for individual endings, and had another save of just the sister at 1, and also any stat based ones if you can't max stats and harem), about how many full runs would be required to get the final achievement?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes