Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Ok I just finished playing through this game and I really fucking enjoyed it. My only minor gripe is that I'm left really wishing there had been an ending / option to go through with Mary's idea of creating a male enhancement serum. Cause yeah, it would be damn hot to have the MC become a massively hung bull stud to match his cows.

It's not like it would have actually required any art assets since the MC's anatomy is entirely textual to begin with... But yeah if this game were to ever get an expansion then that's certainly an ending I'd love to see added...

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
One little bug: if you option for harem ending #3, the achievement unlocked is for ending #4 instead.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
What a brilliant game, well done! I will be sure to pay for it when I receive my next paycheck, cause you deserve it. Enjoyed the extreme serum endings too, although the enormously huge breast one is by far my favourite.

Guess I should try to get the Baka! and Top of Your Class achievements next.

johntron877

Oct 1, 2019
The only problem is that i can't even get past "setup" as it just flags a lot of things as a virus or many trojans.

Edit: yeah there's virus on this shit it fucked my browser and now I'm waiting to see what else it got from it

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The only problem is that i can't even get past "setup" as it just flags a lot of things as a virus or many trojans.

Edit: yeah there's virus on this shit it fucked my browser and now I'm waiting to see what else it got from it
That's weird, since nobody else had had any problems. Where did you download the game, and what anti-virus software are you using?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm trying to get achievements now and while I know I'll need to start up a new save for solo/baka achievements (rank everyone up to 9 and get Laura to 10 and then rank everyone up individually and skip to end for each one, and a save with just angry sister), after getting a harem type ending I'm not getting the achievements for the modified serum endings. I did futa, and the screen still doesn't show it. I'm currently playing 1.35, but patch notes of latest release don't indicate anything with modified serum endings.

Picture 1 shows after I did the Futa ending, no achievements unlocked.

Picture 2 shows that I unlocked the 4th serum ending, which has a picture of udders... after I did the egg serum (picture 3 is the title screen)

*Edit: I should also note that, aside from misc bugs, this really is up there on games I like, really hits fetishes and nice variety, will definitely toss some funds over later.

CowgirlDev

Mar 1, 2021
1. What is the deal with yellow border achievements? I get that they are bigger achievements like harem/"complete previous ones in set", but is it just an indication that they are the hardest achievements and nothing else?

2. I see in achievements that there are stats in the game, is it possible to max all stats and get harem ending in one playthrough?

3. Persona and Lab Rats have been mentioned before and I'm aware of time limit, but is there also a "schedule" system? Like weekends no school so can't see some people until later events, or some people will be available on Tuesday but not Wednesday? Basically, is every character accessible all the time in their respective blocks, or would it be good to make a sorta schedule to try to figure out best time to rank characters up?

4. Assuming you save scummed/had multiple saves (i.e. get every girl to 9, saved, then did all the various rank ups for individual endings, and had another save of just the sister at 1, and also any stat based ones if you can't max stats and harem), about how many full runs would be required to get the final achievement?
1. They're the achievements that unlock special scenes.
2. Yes. You are tight on time, requiring some planning, but you can get the stats you need and get all girls in one playthrough.
3. I initially wanted to do something with weekly schedules, like in persona, but decided to not make it too complex. Every character is available every day.
4. Minimum 9 runs due to the solo achievements, however, after completing the game once, you'll get a skip to end option on each playthrough once you've got laura to rank 10.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
1. They're the achievements that unlock special scenes.
2. Yes. You are tight on time, requiring some planning, but you can get the stats you need and get all girls in one playthrough.
3. I initially wanted to do something with weekly schedules, like in persona, but decided to not make it too complex. Every character is available every day.
4. Minimum 9 runs due to the solo achievements, however, after completing the game once, you'll get a skip to end option on each playthrough once you've got laura to rank 10.
They questions I have is how many Days is it? How do you tweak the serum?

Edit: and will there be a part 2?

johntron877

Oct 1, 2019
That's weird, since nobody else had had any problems. Where did you download the game, and what anti-virus software are you using?

I just use basic windows defender, but it had something called chromescheme when I tried to use do use set up. Which made all my google searches re-directed to bing which then slowed down my browser and made it a pain to use because it would open other windows then I had my computer run a virus scan to have say I had viruses. I have had give false flags with . 32 before but never that many or do what that did. And I downloaded it from the Gdrive

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just to note from my previous post where the serum achievements weren't working right, once I was aware of the egg title screen I did futa again (in 1.4 as well now), and not only did the achievement not kick off, I also didn't get futa stuff on the title screen. It looks like the ending stuff might not be pointing to the right flags or something.

*after doing all harem serum options: it looks like egg and multibreast are swapped in the achievements section (so if you do both you get them), but the futa one isn't triggering with any option. Starting over for Baka/solo character endings, maybe it'll trigger then.

*final edit because I should be able to get them all now: solo Laura with futa serum triggered the achievement, it looks like harem specifically messes up the futa achievement.

Last edited:

Stelas QT

Dec 27, 2017
I just use basic windows defender, but it had something called chromescheme when I tried to use do use set up. Which made all my google searches re-directed to bing which then slowed down my browser and made it a pain to use because it would open other windows then I had my computer run a virus scan to have say I had viruses. I have had give false flags with . 32 before but never that many or do what that did. And I downloaded it from the Gdrive
I also downloaded it from the Google Drive link, and I am getting no such problem. Windows Defender isn't freaking out and my search results are fine. You must have downloaded some sort of malware around the same time that's causing it.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
After getting the futa serum one, I made a save to get every girl up to 9 except sister, skipped and got the baka achievement, went back and ranked up the sister to 9, then slowly got every girl's solo ending and I gotta say: I really like this game.

I'm mildly bummed by a few things that are personal fetish things (egg endings implying no longer getting them pregnant, futa doesn't make them virile and you only really see Laura+Mum for futa on top, kinda nothing for the guy to take serum wise in endings like a guy version of futa, no harem option for "happily ever after" etc), but aside from the general bugs, as well as a few typos found and such that can be patched out, this game easily rivals lab rats 1 and exceeds it in some ways. The special achievement bonus scenes were good and this really is impressive for a "completed" game that was released at once, especially with all the little secret options that are (dev mentioned earlier in thread about sister fully corrupted before doing beach scene with mom, but Violet 'solo' endings have Nicole come over and depending how far sister is it looks like she has different scenes). I'm looking forward to any future works if the dev makes any more games.

Reactions: Nessiah

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This needs the "Transformation" tag in a BIG way.
((Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]))

Game is making "Drugs" to change the girls to futa and overinflated tractor trailer tire tits.
Plus other things left unsaid.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In the harem ranch scene at the end, it's stated to be twelve months later and the girls are on their second pregnancies. So I was wondering what happened to all the babies from their initial pregnancies, since there's no sign of them. Have they all been put up for adoption?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bradloserkid
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes