Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Hi, i have discovered "Hypnosis" thanks to this thread, and i'm looking for an other game.

I enjoy "moderate" et slow BE like in the beginning of Hypnosis, but with a different graphical style.

With HS models, clothes are fixed and always at the good size, i wonder if it's possible to have tight clothes during the BE.

For now, i'm going to try Endowed :p
Endowed doesn't have BE as far as I saw, and it's also in hiatus because the dev wants to focus on Hypnosis which is as stupid as a game named Endowed not having BE

• Sad
Reactions: Khayzer

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Endowed has BE in it, most recent update had a "going home" arc where 2 girls go from flat to huge by the end of it. do recommend. I appreciate the focus on developing a more thought out product over just constant content

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
I also recommend White Russian, its a slow burn with great character development and it has a new update about to release that sounds very promising.

Panacea is also a really good one with lots of themes like BE GTS TG BIMBO FUTA MUSCLE GROWTH WIEGHT LOSE/BEAUTIFICATION, and a few more

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: R P and Nekoma

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Asking for the people who played many of these games: which ones of them have a decent amount of paizuri stuff?

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Asking for the people who played many of these games: which ones of them have a decent amount of paizuri stuff?
Sad to admit ive prolly played over 90% of the BE games out right now and reviewed the others and decided were not my cup of tea. To answer your question Ill list the ones i can remember
Apocalypse
Harem Hotel
Holiday Island
Last Hope
Lunars Chosen
Mythic Manor
Betrayed
Hypnosis
My New Neighbors
Sarada Training: The Last War

Cabin by the Lake

These have animated or still images, there is more that are just text based but stuck with visuals for now

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Hey guys, me again with another unfinished project I wanted to share/gauge interest for. Last time I spoke about how to add some basic NBE functionality to Artificial Academy 2, this time I've gone back to playing Skyrim. I'm not quite sure if this is worth posting about/even fits the scope of this thread, but I figured I'd try my luck.

Basically, I've been testing out a bunch of mods, trying to get a more interesting BE experience in Skyrim other than just using Milk Mod Economy. I'm nowhere near a state where I could release anything worthwhile, but I have enough where I think others could tag along if they wanted to, suggest mods to try out or something. I would like to have enough systems that interact with another and to have them implemented in the gameplay a fair bit, to really get a unique experience.

The current setup I have at the moment includes the usual Sexlab functionality mods (pretty straightforward, nudity and sex in Skyrim), a hostile environment where NPCs will approach you, catcall, offer sex and try to force themselves on you. I've been testing out different sources of BE, and currently the ones which seem to be the most promising are Milk Mod Economy (be/own milk maids/slaves, with bust size growing as you become a better milk maid/hold more milk) with some other mods to enhance the hucow fantasy (addiction system, some "quests" and dialogue options and milk based alchemy & combat - which I'm not 100% convinced atm), BE during pregnancy (also milking, and some residual growth after pregnancy sometimes), some other options which are a bit less vanilla
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'm currently testing some mods that can change the player's body depending on activities/special potions side effects.

Some other things I want to test are slavery on defeat systems, Devious Devices (traps mostly for BDSM, but there's a mod that changes your body depending on what restraints you're using), and probably a fair bit of fluff that makes the world feel more connected/ interactive like quests, custom NPCs, followers, and maybe eventually make my own mods to tweaks some mods or add interactions between them (like the milk addiction mod doesn't really do much by itself unless you force your character to become addicted). I've also considered doing a Wabbajack modpack for easy installation, but I don't really know how to make mods or setup a modpack installer so those would be far off if they do happen. I'm open to suggestions as well.

TL;DR I'm trying to make an 18+ Skyrim modpack with lots of BE. You guys interested in trying it out/helping out?

Last edited:

bobsmith06281982

Jan 22, 2022
TL;DR I'm trying to make an 18+ Skyrim modpack with lots of BE. You guys interested in trying it out/helping out?
If you are looking for BE material, I highly suggest . The current maintainer isn't that interested in the size altering aspects of the mod, but there is a loose framework leftover from the previous author that is still functional if you know how to setup the body nodes properly and which ones to scale for your bodyslide. Takes a bit of tweaking and playing around with various settings and bodyslides to get right, but the end result is very appealing and make for an interesting theme.

A lot of the BE mods for Skyrim I noticed tried to tie into the Inflation Framework, but that framework was impossible for me to make heads or tails of and each mod seems to implement it differently. Found it easier to just deal with base bodyslide/node scaling.

Anyways, good luck and look forward to whatever you come up with.

Oh. Additionally, I haven't touched Skyrim in a good while, but this was the mod list I was running last I played. Mix of Sexlab, visual improvement, and gameplay improvement stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
If you are looking for BE material, I highly suggest . The current maintainer isn't that interested in the size altering aspects of the mod, but there is a loose framework leftover from the previous author that is still functional if you know how to setup the body nodes properly and which ones to scale for your bodyslide. Takes a bit of tweaking and playing around with various settings and bodyslides to get right, but the end result is very appealing and make for an interesting theme.
I saw the mod and thought about it, but the base functionality wasn't much to my liking, but you're right that if it's pretty open ended it could be pretty interesting. I'll have to look into it some more thanks for the idea. Edit : Oh, I only saw the original mod, I like the stuff this guy added to it. Looks promising.

And yeah, SLIF is pretty annoying to work with, I had to mess with it a fair bit (especially using a 3BA body) to get it working, but once you do it's pretty nice since you can really customize the inflation values to match the look and the growth speed you want. Working with that mod and Bodyslide goes a long way to customizing a modpack that wants to focus on BE/TFs to your liking. Thanks for the list too, looks like there's a fair amount of QoL stuff which doesn't need much testing, but if I end up making a somewhat more "official" modpack could be really good to add.

Aug 11, 2020
ive come across 2 TG/BE games recently

Forgotten - - you die and come back as a ghost and as you pick up items to progress through the game, you go from boy to curveless girl, you mega curvy by the end of the game, and each step of the transformations is animated and has unique dialog, short and simple game. Also a Unity game so its a refreshing change from the norm
That was suprisingly good. Got any more games like this? Clothes transforming you for example

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes