Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Hey guys, been a while. Last time I asked if there was any interest in discussion/guides for adding a bunch of mods to Skyrim (especially ones with BE). Well, I've been working on that on and off, and while I'm still testing a good amount of mods, I've started a thread here about all of this. Feel free to come on over, and ask questions or provide opinions and feedback! Hopefully talking with others about this will motivate me to work on it a bit more frequently.

Last edited:

jwms2010

Jan 4, 2022
There are some plans to change characters' breast sizes after transformations, but I don't think that's what usually meant by breast expansion. However, it's not set in stone, we still have plenty of ideas for the future c:
The second half of that first sentence doesn't fill me with hope, but... Maybe. I hope it's more than just a small increase and then they top out.

I'm probably an outlier on desired "end" size preference (Immobilizing/Room filling... shit keep 'em growing for all I care), so it probably won't hit that mark for me. Keeping an eye out for sure though. Dying for decent BE content after burning through basically everything listed here.

Sep 25, 2021
Hello fellow BE enjoyers !

I don't know if this has been mentionned already, but a game recently released here on F95 called " Hungry Noemi" ( https://f95zone.to/threads/hungry-noemi-v1-1-st-hot-dog-king.132802/ )seems to have BE features.

I didn't try the game myself yet, didn't have the time, so I can't tell how good it is, but thought that you'd like to know !
I've started the game myself. Not normally my kind of thing (Breast Vore, Nipple fucking, and Tentacles being bred in said boobs), but with so little in the market it's not bad at all. As long as you're getting the girl fucked by enemies (which is 90% of their attacks btw), she'll grow until she ends up birthing new tentacles, though IDK what they do yet. There are some other parts I don't totally vibe with, but again I'm so starved for good BE content it's good to scratch the itch with

Sep 25, 2021
I've started the game myself. Not normally my kind of thing (Breast Vore, Nipple fucking, and Tentacles being bred in said boobs), but with so little in the market it's not bad at all. As long as you're getting the girl fucked by enemies (which is 90% of their attacks btw), she'll grow until she ends up birthing new tentacles, though IDK what they do yet. There are some other parts I don't totally vibe with, but again I'm so starved for good BE content it's good to scratch the itch with

Got to a boss with nearly impossible QTEs. Get a save editor, you're gonna want it for this one (The game thread tells ya what to do)

80b-omb08

Jun 30, 2020
The second half of that first sentence doesn't fill me with hope, but... Maybe. I hope it's more than just a small increase and then they top out.

I'm probably an outlier on desired "end" size preference (Immobilizing/Room filling... shit keep 'em growing for all I care), so it probably won't hit that mark for me. Keeping an eye out for sure though. Dying for decent BE content after burning through basically everything listed here.
You can never have too much of a good thing! Endless breast growth please!

lookinoff

Aug 7, 2021
Top mod for original skyrim . Gives breast and butt expansion spell

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/get-over-it-sugartits-v0-1-halloween-cyberscherzo-studios.135678/
An action, flying side-scroller focused on BE though it's basically just a tech demo right now. BE is literally the only thing it has so far.

Why are there so many games on here that have only a few scenes/instances. They are just a waste of space at this point and drown out the better games. I dont think any one is going to play a game for multiple hours for 1 scene where a character gains 2 cup sizes... maybe make a seperate chatagory for them.
Agreed. This thread would be more useful if it focused on games where BE is a main feature of the game.

jwms2010

Jan 4, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/get-over-it-sugartits-v0-1-halloween-cyberscherzo-studios.135678/
An action, flying side-scroller focused on BE though it's basically just a tech demo right now. BE is literally the only thing it has so far.

Agreed. This thread would be more useful if it focused on games where BE is a main feature of the game.
Good find. Fun little demo.

And yeah... Sadly it seems like strictly BE focused games are rather hard to come by... or at least that's been my experience. Very frustrating to grind through a game only to learn the BE I was grinding for is miniscule and/or temporary. I just want super-giant-massive-uber tiddies dammit!

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
Why are there so many games on here that have only a few scenes/instances. They are just a waste of space at this point and drown out the better games. I dont think any one is going to play a game for multiple hours for 1 scene where a character gains 2 cup sizes... maybe make a seperate chatagory for them.
Glad to know I'm not alone with that thought. I often make a distinction between games that have BE, which usually treat it as a mere cosmetic change with little impact to the story, and games that ARE BE, where it entangles deeply within the story and gameplay, with many creative ways to show how the growth affects the characters both physically and mentally. Sadly, under this definition we only end up with a handful of true Breast expansion games and other media.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes