Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
i got a savegame bugged out, this right behind the trail end screen(which throws you normal out to the main screen), you can play now further. idk how much content is there.

put the file in your save folder and then load the save on slot 20
Tried the breast expansion option and it's just a black screen

Sep 25, 2021
Paizuri Slave Traning Program from aeba no mori(Hamlet of the Big Titty Loliis, Black Senpai) is a realy good game. you can get a good demo from dlsite:
Very good, but only able to get up to the end of the 2nd size content before you hit a fake stat wall and the game tells you to save often and kicks you to the title screen with an ending that implies she escaped.

VERY Good demo, please post links once it's out and thank you for posting it

Archimedes213

Feb 17, 2019
For Paizuri Slave Training Program if you want a solid save file that have all research and a 100 of each potion (spam blue ones for auto bar refill), 1 second tick rate for all vials and cap addiction and love (if at 100, they game bugs a little). Here you go and enjoy, you should be able to see everything before the demo is over.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
For Paizuri Slave Training Program if you want a solid save file that have all research and a 100 of each potion (spam blue ones for auto bar refill), 1 second tick rate for all vials and cap addiction and love (if at 100, they game bugs a little). Here you go and enjoy, you should be able to see everything before the demo is over.
the game doesnt find the save :x
the location is \TrainGame_trial\GameData\save right?

Archimedes213

Feb 17, 2019
yes just unzip the file and drop it in, I believe you should get in game and try loading it from there and not the main menu.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
this is so weird, i dont see the file at all and its in the save folder unzipped just fine like the one save i made myself :p

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
yea, that save doesnt show up for me either. correct path, correctly unziped, i dont get it

EDIT: Save a new game on slot 20, copy the file over that, load it, done :)

EDIT2: if you try and increase her bust any further: crash image not found

Last edited:

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
Paizuri Slave Traning Program from aeba no mori(Hamlet of the Big Titty Loliis, Black Senpai) is a realy good game. you can get a good demo from dlsite:
This is amazing, best in a generation it feels like. Almost like a modern Ailsoft game. Even with an ocr mtl the writing is really good. Thank you for sharing it.

itoa

Dec 19, 2020
loved it! Thanks for the reco. Y'all think the real release will be in English too?

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
That's amazing news, makes me wish that Kuroyokami would release that rumored God the of Dark Night translation. That one never played well with ocr, their typesetting is too unique, and the game is largely menus, so text hooking isn't helpful. I'm still going to buy Aeba no Mori's game day 1 for a strong release, even if I have to stick with MTL for a while, when/if an English update comes out it'll be a nice bonus.

Archimedes213

Feb 17, 2019
if anyone has notice, it says that the release date is Dec 3rd Japanese time.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes