Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I think I mentioned it further up the thread, but yeah, the main reason most games that contain BE don't actually have much of it, (as well as any other major character body changes like pregnancy or even sometimes clothing options) is because most games aren't actually using a real model or a paperdoll system or anything, they're just 1000+ prerendered pictures taken from Koikatsu or DAZ3D
If a character gets breast implants as part of the story, that would mean EVERY SINGLE PICTURE prior to that would have to be rerendered a second time with the larger boobs, literally doubling the game's filesize and the amount of time/effort it takes to do pictures for the game.

Imagine a game where there's 100 pictures of a girl named "Karen".
Say the game has two breast sizes, that means 100 of one size and 100 of another, so 200 total pics.
Now imagine there's four outfits, multiply the total count and now you've got to render 800 images of Karen, 8 variations of each and every picture.
Sunglasses that can go with any outfit? Now 1600 images, 800 with, and 800 without, unless you get crafty and go paperdoll with it, overlaying the sunglasses on top without actually redoing the whole picture, that still means 100 new pictures, making a total of 900 pictures.
...but most people don't JUST want two breast sizes, that's boring, so say there's four breast sizes-
...and so on.

And thus, my journey to try to convince more devs to switch to full paperdoll mechanics or full 3D engines continues.

===

There isn't really much in the boob department in these games, but this dev: is the best example for why rendering a million pictures is just a weird idea.
All of their games consist of like 8 stuffing sizes + 5 weight tiers + 5-10 poses, and so each game has thousands and thousands of pictures, but they're all only like 10 minutes long and are usually really simple.

Aug 30, 2022
Glad to know I'm not alone with that thought. I often make a distinction between games that have BE, which usually treat it as a mere cosmetic change with little impact to the story, and games that ARE BE, where it entangles deeply within the story and gameplay, with many creative ways to show how the growth affects the characters both physically and mentally. Sadly, under this definition we only end up with a handful of true Breast expansion games and other media.
What games would you consider to fall under the “they ARE BE” umbrella?

HopelessBEgooner

Formerly 'Notperv'
Jul 23, 2022
Honestly Ill just do what I wanted. Heres my list of GOOD games that have BE from the main list and are actually worth playing.
  • CoC2
  • TiTS
  • growth academy
  • the pill
  • hypnosis
  • moniker smiths bloodline
  • my new neighbors.
  • Holstien girls (was this on the main list I didnt see it?)
If I missed any feel free to make a comment with them because I havent played every game on the list.

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
What games would you consider to fall under the “they ARE BE” umbrella?
Story driven: Hypnosis, The Pill, White Russian, Bloom War, Holstein Girls, Growth Academy (Honoka). I suppose My New Neighbors and Cabin by the Lake would fit as well but they are way too grindy for my taste.
Gameplay driven: Lacto Escape, Irresistible Johnson (RIP), Your Own Living Cowgirl (really old, underdeveloped flash game but I still like it).

These games stand out to me because all of them are breast centric and explore or at least acknowledge the time aspect of the fetish, remember that BE is just growth in time. Now, if you wanna take it to the next level you add reaction into the mix, either in the form of dialog, monolog, narration, etc. This deeply enriches the experience as we will know how the characters feel about themselves. To me that's the holy grail of Breast Expansion: Reaction to growth over time. And if the girl just happens to end up with big old tonhongerekoogers, then that's just the icing on the cake.

Also, it's when you strip BE from those 2 aspects when you end up on the usual "has BE" category which plagues this list of games... And comics and doujins and animations and pretty much everything BE related.

Last edited:

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Bloom War 0.6 Early Access is now available!

Reactions: R P and JDFlash

HopelessBEgooner

Formerly 'Notperv'
Jul 23, 2022
To the games mentioned in the last two posts I'd add Endowed, by the same dev as Hypnosis.
Has the BE started in the game yet? I know when I played there wasnt a whole lot of content. Anyways expanding universe tends to have "smaller" breasts (around head sized at best) unless you do the giant ending (broken watch for hypnosis). Personaly I'll wait untill endowed gets an ending like that if it ever happens.

Reactions: jwms2010

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Has the BE started in the game yet? I know when I played there wasnt a whole lot of content. Anyways expanding universe tends to have "smaller" breasts (around head sized at best) unless you do the giant ending (broken watch for hypnosis). Personaly I'll wait untill endowed gets an ending like that if it ever happens.
And to be fair, the Broken Watch-Ending was also disappointing when you want to have giant tits.

Reactions: TrotterWo

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
And to be fair, the Broken Watch-Ending was also disappointing when you want to have giant tits.
But can we really consider them as endings tho? I know the dev called them as such but I really think of them as placeholders that he can expand on later... I hope.

Jul 19, 2021
But can we really consider them as endings tho? I know the dev called them as such but I really think of them as placeholders that he can expand on later... I hope.
Well, looking at the dev's last dev log, it says the BW ending is complete:

• Sad
Reactions: TrotterWo

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, it was an Ending. Basically some form of "bad end", but for my taste, there were not enough gigantic tits at the end. The main disappointment from my side was that the scene with Haley already happened in an unfinished version of the Ending and the finished version added some (very nice) scenes in between, but did not progreess any further from the point the unfinished version did.

I mean, it might be possible that Tits this size will happen in the Main Ending as well, but from my understanding, the watch will not be broken and the Girls mentioned their desire to stop their growth multiple times already... So I dont think it is guaranteed that we will see tits as big as in the broken Watch-Ending in the Main-Ending.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
I tried the slave training program. Its pretty decent. Not much BE yet though (no matter what i did it did not go beyond 20%) so look forward to the real release

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
i got a savegame bugged out, this right behind the trail end screen(which throws you normal out to the main screen), you can play now further. idk how much content is there.

put the file in your save folder and then load the save on slot 20

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes