Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Made a poll for ranking some breast expansion focused games

I think some of the games in the poll weren't even listed in here. Might have some new games to try out.

Edit : I guess it's mostly games that weren't translated to english mostly, since those aren't really "allowed" to be uploaded here..

Last edited:

redmug

Mar 1, 2018
I think some of the games in the poll weren't even listed in here. Might have some new games to try out.

Edit : I guess it's mostly games that weren't translated to english mostly, since those aren't really "allowed" to be uploaded here..
I was thinking the same thing, like the body mod one and CGFG?

Edit: There's a link to a list in r/expansiongames

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
Most websites don't have any tags like BE, AE or something like that... This list is really good, but at some point most games have futa characters or even genderbender content and so on...

Reactions: BenBen95

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Lucky Paradox - First off, the BE isnt til its next patch, but the patreon and twitter account has several screenshots of the up and coming BE scenes. I highly recommend, the art, the story, the gameplay, are all very enjoyable

Reactions: PixelBit92

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
is it permanent? or is it a one-off scene?
It's a 2D ren'py game made using assets from an Illusion game. There's *almost* no way it'd be permanent, they'd have to re-render all/most of the previous scenes involving any of the expanded characters to have the bigger assets, which would be a lot of work and massively boost the game's filesize.
If the game was actually 3D and breast expansion was as simple as moving a breast slider, then maybe, but in this case, probably no.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
It's a 2D ren'py game made using assets from an Illusion game. There's *almost* no way it'd be permanent, they'd have to re-render all/most of the previous scenes involving any of the expanded characters to have the bigger assets, which would be a lot of work and massively boost the game's filesize.
If the game was actually 3D and breast expansion was as simple as moving a breast slider, then maybe, but in this case, probably no.
ah, didn't know that, a shame.
If i wasn't lazy i'd try to add tags to every game in this thread on whether the transformation is permanent or temporary.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere
The game's okay, only one girl really has any content so far, and the gameplay itself is as basic of a clicker as you can get. Idling in the game isn't worth it, so I'd definitely recommend an autoclicker.

Osafune

Mar 12, 2019
The game's okay, only one girl really has any content so far, and the gameplay itself is as basic of a clicker as you can get. Idling in the game isn't worth it, so I'd definitely recommend an autoclicker.
Or if you don't want to wait that long you can enter the Konami code once the game is started for pretty much infinite money.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Or if you don't want to wait that long you can enter the Konami code once the game is started for pretty much infinite money.
There's hardly any waiting, only the first girl has any decent amount of content, and the number scaling is pretty weak overall. I think I saw everything after like 20 minutes once I decided to use an autoclicker.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
It's from the person who does Dungeon Slaves, so it's promising but it also means development will be spread out between games, or one is going to be left aside. Looking good regardless.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes