Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HopelessBEgooner

Formerly 'Notperv'
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah, it was an Ending. Basically some form of "bad end", but for my taste, there were not enough gigantic tits at the end. The main disappointment from my side was that the scene with Haley already happened in an unfinished version of the Ending and the finished version added some (very nice) scenes in between, but did not progreess any further from the point the unfinished version did.

I mean, it might be possible that Tits this size will happen in the Main Ending as well, but from my understanding, the watch will not be broken and the Girls mentioned their desire to stop their growth multiple times already... So I dont think it is guaranteed that we will see tits as big as in the broken Watch-Ending in the Main-Ending.
I actually talked to the creator a bit on reddit and they said they wanted to go bigger however they cant because it makes the renders look like trash.
They said the textures became broken amd off-putting and they wernt comfortable putting out stuff that wasnt quality so I doubt we will see anything in the normal ending.

Reactions: Wotakudang

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Bloom War 0.7 is now available on Patreon and SubscribeStar!

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
You could have a look at this one.
The main idea is transformation from male to female but as the hero becomes more feminine, his breasts get bigger.
Chemically Solvent :

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
The closest game i've found for that requirement is "Hypnosis". Both Leah and Hailey start out pretty small sized (barely a bump) and both grow the largest in the broken watch ending. One epilogue for Leah another for hailey.

Reactions: Yukariin
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes