Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
On the 1 & 2 double paizuri, the images dont work for me. its just a black screen.

alsoin the gallery some of the sliders seem to do nothing.

PaizuriLover99

Jul 29, 2018
Full Game:
ENG MTL:

View attachment 2212764

Enjoy ! (It's an MTL and there's many bugs with the text but it works anyway)
I’m gonna give the realist talk right now.

If there was someone who could explain how to get into the files in order to manually edit the text I would love to manually clean up MTL as best as I could.

I love how quickly MTL gets an approximation to us, but it can be very rough at times.

You got any idea on how I could go about cleaning up the text? Or where I would even find it?

Reactions: GideonLover

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
I’m gonna give the realist talk right now.

If there was someone who could explain how to get into the files in order to manually edit the text I would love to manually clean up MTL as best as I could.

I love how quickly MTL gets an approximation to us, but it can be very rough at times.

You got any idea on how I could go about cleaning up the text? Or where I would even find it?
This game format is supported by Translator++ I think, could use that

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
This game format is supported by Translator++ I think, could use that
one caveat is that editing js files/map files COULD break the game, I remember trying to translate the previous game this circle released (the hot spring one) and it broke some events

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
case and point, the provided MTL hangs within the first 3 minutes... I wonder if only translating CommonEvents will fix it?

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
it didn't fix it, there must be something the autotranslator is changing that causes the event handler to break. Honestly its pretty annoying that the dev put event triggers inside of the text itself.

pokemon10005

Apr 2, 2020
Lurker here. Was actually trying to get a working MTL with translator++ working and ran into the same issue, and checked here to see if someone made one already. After some troubleshooting I found why it crashes. Every time the crash occurs it's because the upcoming text box had {word|other word} in the code, with the second word in the brackets showing as small inline text in the game. Anyways, Google Translate was somehow, seemingly at random, butchering some of them and removing everything after "{word" which I suppose completely breaks the formatting thus crash. Manually going in and editing it back in fixes it, but unfortunately there's a LOT of instances of this and I don't know if there's a good way to automate that.

Note, I don't think the issue is with translator++, since putting the same text strings into google translate via browser does the same thing with the brackets. Plus, selecting Kakao as your translator doesn't break the syntax, and seems to be crash-free. (Don't bother though, it's completely impossible to understand lol) Maybe one of the other translator options work but I couldn't get them to work in 5 minutes so I gave up.

Hopefully that's of help. I imagine the simplest solution would be to just sit down and fix every instance of the syntax getting butchered. Far as I could tell, it's only the CommonEvents section that gets messed up.

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
Could maybe just find and replace {,|, and } with an empty string for now, would make the text a little weird in places but hypothetically would get rid of the issue?

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
Could maybe just find and replace {,|, and } with an empty string for now, would make the text a little weird in places but hypothetically would get rid of the issue?
did not work. One thing I notice is that when the game hangs, if you close the application there is still a process running in the background hogging a lot of CPU.