Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is the game supposed to end after reaching tits level 6
How do you get to tits level 6? I went past the pretend ending after the girl takes the oath of loyalty and went on to research getting her tits to level 4, but there is no option that I can see to research a larger size than that. Do I just need to raise her three stats to higher values than I currently have them?

Hshhshabakaka

Mar 16, 2021
How do you get to tits level 6? I went past the pretend ending after the girl takes the oath of loyalty and went on to research getting her tits to level 4, but there is no option that I can see to research a larger size than that. Do I just need to raise her three stats to higher values than I currently have them?
normally i was able to research until level 5 when she reaches level 5 you unlock research for level 6

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
normally i was able to research until level 5 when she reaches level 5 you unlock research for level 6
Thanks. I'd somehow managed to overlook the yellow scroll bar near the bottom of the screen, and once I scrolled across I was able to see the next augmentation level and research it.