Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Where is the update officially? I want to buy it but I don't see any update on dlsite.
Edit: It's in the normal version on dlsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKUTE

SKUTE

Jun 8, 2022
Where is the update officially? I want to buy it but I don't see any update on dlsite.
I found an update they posted on their ci-en: ( )

"Thank you for your patience.
We have added multilingual (Japanese, English, Simplified, Traditional) support for "Paizuri Slave Tarining Program"!
Feel free to switch languages from the options or at the start of the game.
If you have already purchased the game, you can play it by downloading it again as an update.

This text is translated by DeepL. Please be assured that the full work is not a machine translation, but a translation commissioned by a translator."

So it seems that the game is updated, but the DLsite update info has not been updated yet, if that made sense! :)

PaizuriLover99

Jul 29, 2018
LETS FUCKING GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellas. It's been an honest-to-God joy. Remember to support the official release if you can. I can say for certain we all want more official translations to come.

Gonna go buy the game now, hope you good folks enjoy it!!

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Enjoy lmao
I appreciate this, but could you maybe upload it to MediaFire for example? MEGA has an absolutely asinine limit quota for me that I can't even download 1.24GB without getting stopped at some point and having to wait hours for the quota to reset.

Reactions: TrotterWo and Jxlki

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In the title of this game's topic, the game creation software used is given as "Other", but looking in the GameData folder shows that it's actually an RPGM game.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Hey, so DLSite consistently uses "breast augmentation" to refer to the breast expansion. Does that mean what I think it means, and in-world the girl is getting progressively larger breast implants surgically implanted each time you buy an expansion?

dirichilhet

Sep 4, 2022
Hey, so DLSite consistently uses "breast augmentation" to refer to the breast expansion. Does that mean what I think it means, and in-world the girl is getting progressively larger breast implants surgically implanted each time you buy an expansion?
Not surgically implanted. In game there is a drug that can promote organic breast growth. But yes, they are getting multiple stages of growth with increasingly bigger sizes.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm really impressed by the psychology in this game. It makes the training much more convincing than in most trainer games.