Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

biqQBdbwduibf

Jun 27, 2019
As per the authors latest blog post, the English translation is imminent.

With that said, and knowing this forum it might be useless, PLEASE purchase the game.
Seriously.

He is 1 of the only Japanese authors who bothers with PAYING GOOD TRANSLATORS to translate his games.

If we want this to happen more, which I do, we should seriously consider buying the game.
I will anyway.

biqQBdbwduibf

Jun 27, 2019
Which blog was that posted on? I've only been following him on Twitter, would love to get another source of info on his stuff as it comes out
His blog is linked on his Twitter?

I'm buying it frame one once it drops. This guy makes nothing but bangers.
Thanks. We're all relying on shitty Machine TL's and edits of them, or praying for a soul to offer up stupid amount of hours of their time.
If well translated H games would actually sell then we'd be freaking drowning on them.

Reactions: PaizuriLover99
Jul 10, 2021
FYI the exe is being flagged as malware by malwarebytes
Be aware that Malwarebytes continuously flags RPGMaker exe files as viruses even if there are none (false positive, a quick Google search will corroborate this), so even if you bought the game yourself and downloaded it, it would likely still be labelled as a virus

Oh dang, that stinks.

I can say for sure it's just the file that was linked at the start. I don't think there's anything bad in it, but if you don't wanna risk it I'd wait for the official translation.

Here's a download link to Paizuri Slave Training:

DLSite Listing:

Lots of good content, shame there hasn't been a translation yet.

I've uploaded the latest version myself, it's literally straight off the DLSite listing

Last edited:
Reactions: 80503392393

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Just played through this with Mtool. It's a great game for paizuri lovers. Well-designed game for what it's supposed to offer you, breast growth and paizuri. A bit short but that's typical for Aeba no Mori games. Looking forward to the translation.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know of people to commission for a translation? Have been considering paying for a translation to be done
We know there's a translation in the works and considering his last game got a good official translation commissioning an additional one is unnecessary.