Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

paizurimaster12

Mar 16, 2020
I'll be honest boys I don't see Aeba translating this to English anytime soon, it's been months and there's been no mention or any sign of a translation on the way, he's been doing other stuff entirely. So I am pretty sure if someone feels like actually translating this and releasing it to the public you can go ahead

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I said it once and I'll say it again. Aeba Fuchi's stuff is best enjoyed translated. The man really puts effort into the writing, its why people love his stuff. Also to those saying there wont be a translation yo that shit takes time. Aeba fuchi wrote up a fucking novel up in this game no joke. Literally each cutscene has a fuck ton of text.

paizurimaster12

Mar 16, 2020
I said it once and I'll say it again. Aeba Fuchi's stuff is best enjoyed translated. The man really puts effort into the writing, its why people love his stuff. Also to those saying there wont be a translation yo that shit takes time. Aeba fuchi wrote up a fucking novel up in this game no joke. Literally each cutscene has a fuck ton of text.
I agree, his work is amazing which is why I genuinely want it to be translated. However his onsen paizuri game translation came out pretty fast but we haven't gotten any translation update on twitter about this game which is why I think he's just not doing it yet because usually he'll post updates on what he's working on

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I agree, his work is amazing which is why I genuinely want it to be translated. However his onsen paizuri game translation came out pretty fast but we haven't gotten any translation update on twitter about this game which is why I think he's just not doing it yet because usually he'll post updates on what he's working on
That game didnt have not nearly as much text as this one does.

Reactions: BlueflareX8

holyfudgecakes

Jun 11, 2019
+1 but at the same time I still have hope because the onsen game came out on OCT/16/2021 and the steam release was Apr 11, 2022. so there was at least a good 6 month gap before the english/chinese/traditional chinese translations came out. The Paizuri training game just came out in December and in less time it's already matched the sales of the Onsen Pazuri game.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Aebafuti tweeted "In preperation! Please wait" to someone on twitter asking for the game to be translated. It's in the replies.

Reactions: iottytiaare

ayato2021

Apr 13, 2021
aeba is working on new games now I believe one of them should come out soon.
For more Details

Last edited: