Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

dt90

May 23, 2020
I used MTool to live translate the game and didn't crash once. Here's my full save with all memories
I used your save, thanks
the translation tool is also good

is there any way to switch girl to use loading your latest save?

Or can you only see other girls through memories?

if there were girls' voices this game was perfect

Last edited:

Megallllino

Apr 18, 2020
I managed to edit the files into a probably playable version. There might be some i missed since I haven't completed the game to 100% yet but as far as I'm the games works.
I'd recommend to wait till the author translates it cause it's a fucking mess of Japanese variables that got also translated breaking all.
For those that don't care here's the fix

Edit: Nope, still breaks, will try fixing it again XD
any luck?

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
anyone willing to snag the latest update? (Added a new ending scene not available from the current version provided here)

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Wanted to see if there were other methods and I found one. Here's the original snag source which was updated to the 1.02 version (includes new ending scene):

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
from what I can tell there are just two images added. One where slave #3 gets cucked by slave #4 in the handholding scene. The other is during th oath ceremony dog part where there's an x-ray of the brain and probably some added text regarding rewiring/brainwashing.