• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Others None [Translation Request] [Paizuri Slave Training Program] [RJ432234] [Aeba no Mori]

bipbop123

Aug 5, 2020
Is this the demo version? Because I got stuck at 80 percent training and now it does not raise any more.
No that's the full version. I don't quite know the circumstances but I'd guess you just need to either do the next breast expansion scene, or keep unlocking stuff on research

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
Hello,

Since andy62's efforts to translate the game into English, I know that the game crashes in certain scenes of the game. has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Thank you

sinoc55

Nov 9, 2019
I edited all the { | } and the game still crashes. can someone send me his .trans file for translator++
Thank you

artlix

Jan 25, 2019
I managed to edit the files into a probably playable version. There might be some i missed since I haven't completed the game to 100% yet but as far as I'm the games works.
I'd recommend to wait till the author translates it cause it's a fucking mess of Japanese variables that got also translated breaking all.
For those that don't care here's the fix

Edit: Nope, still breaks, will try fixing it again XD

Last edited:

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
Just overwrite the file with this in the data folder: It's a pretty crummy mtl with some remnants of JP text in the overlay and some display runoff, but it was serviceable for me.

Reactions: anonymous123m