Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
What is the biggest Leah become? Do you have a photo?
big round bags that cover most of her stomach and they seem to have gotten even bigger in the animated scene but thats probably the camera angle. her bossom is gigantic. Though hailey grows even larger in the other epilogue.

Hypnosis was pretty great! Something similar would be nice.
I'd honestly just go through this list and the "huge breast" archive one too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/huge-breasts-games-archive.101196/

This archive does link many BE games, it's worth looking through.

Reactions: ShapeSquish

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
big round bags that cover most of her stomach and they seem to have gotten even bigger in the animated scene but thats probably the camera angle. her bossom is gigantic. Though hailey grows even larger in the other epilogue.

I'd honestly just go through this list and the "huge breast" archive one too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/huge-breasts-games-archive.101196/

This archive does link many BE games, it's worth looking through.
Thanks for answering but do you also have a photo? I have played the game and want to be sure I did not miss any bigger Leah!

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Thanks for answering but do you also have a photo? I have played the game and want to be sure I did not miss any bigger Leah!
Nope and i don't have the game installed atm. You can speed through the game easily if you got it installed or plan to play it later.
Leah's biggest size, as previously described, is at the end of broken watch's 2nd epilogue.

Tschmack

Mar 12, 2022
thanks for posting my game here
Do you plan on improving this game even more? For example add some bigger max capacity? Or more events/stages?
Anyway i also feel like this is probably the best game for expansion content so far. Really pretty artwork and well rounded overall. Thank you for the amazing work!!!

Reactions: Noa3

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
Do you plan on improving this game even more? For example add some bigger max capacity? Or more events/stages?
Anyway i also feel like this is probably the best game for expansion content so far. Really pretty artwork and well rounded overall. Thank you for the amazing work!!!
in the moment only little content additions will be added and mainly BugFixes and some balancing. after this is finished i will do some experimentals and work on Lacto Escape again

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes