Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
yup, what this guy said - if you click on the link the first result is a woman with, what, C-cups? the problem is 'big tits' means different things to different people, like objectively in real life then sure, C-cups are big, but if i'm actively looking for giant breasts/breast-fetish stuff then i'd want it to be more like a 'giant breasts' tag or something, where you get to the point where 'normal' people would be complaining they're too big lol

it's almost impossible to find unless you actually skim through the entire tag posting (which i imagine includes at least half of the non-man on man games)... i'd be happy to contribute if someone wants to make a thread like this one but for huge breasts
"Gigantic Breasts" is a tag I've seen being used on many manga/doujinshi websites, which usually gives the results you speak about.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
"Gigantic Breasts" is a tag I've seen being used on many manga/doujinshi websites, which usually gives the results you speak about.
I find it's usually split between big/huge/gigantic, with big being large but still within the normal real life proportions, huge being roughly the size of the head or slightly bigger, and gigantic being absolutely monumental

Reactions: TrotterWo

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
Another new one posted! https://f95zone.to/threads/white-russian-episode-1-2-nekoma-games.101484/

White Russian currently has no actual sex scenes, but the writing is fun and the characters are likeable. And of course there's boob growage, currently still sticking to at least somewhat realistic sizes. I found this on TF Games Site yesterday and immediately threw my Patreon money at it. I have no regrets.

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Another new one posted! https://f95zone.to/threads/white-russian-episode-1-2-nekoma-games.101484/

White Russian currently has no actual sex scenes, but the writing is fun and the characters are likeable. And of course there's boob growage, currently still sticking to at least somewhat realistic sizes. I found this on TF Games Site yesterday and immediately threw my Patreon money at it. I have no regrets.
Funny. I was just about to share my game here in the archive because I'm always looking for recommendations here too.

Thanks for already doing that and even more for the kind words. :giggle:

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Funny. I was just about to share my game here in the archive because I'm always looking for recommendations here too.

Just finished playing through the current content, This is already making it way up on my list. The writing and scene setups are charming, the story has me hooked already and im invested in the characters. GJ and cant wait for more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018

Full disclosure: I'm the patron who messaged you asking if you were posting to F95zone!

• Love
Reactions: Nekoma

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
Just finished playing through the current content, This is already making it way up on my list. The writing and scene setups are charming, the story has me hooked already and im invested in the characters. GJ and cant wait for more!
keep going!! what i like the most about BE is the reaction the people have, most of the games, they just grow and almost nobody acknowledge it

Reactions: codwaw1 and Nekoma

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Sounds like the kind of content that would go great in LifePlay. Tbh I did consider trying to do some BE based mods for LifePlay at some point, but I'm more of a logistics/balancing/troubleshooting kind of guy, combined with the fact that the game isn't as fleshed out as I'd like meant I gave up on the idea pretty quick. But if there's interest, and if I could find a writer or two maybe I can reconsider.
I recently made a mod just like that ;)

It can be combined with another mod (which features BE as well), sb_BeautyExpansion, to achieve a synergy and a said gradual progression effect. Also, enabling vin_NTR mod adds some extra paths to the scene in mine - I treat it as a fetish indicator.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-25-vinfamy.11321/page-537#post-7183181

Last edited:
Reactions: BExpandion

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
I recently made a mod just like that ;)

It can be combined with another mod (which features BE as well), sb_BeautyExpansion, to achieve a synergy and a said gradual progression effect. Also, enabling vin_NTR mod adds some extra paths to the scene in mine - I treat it as a fetish indicator.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-21-vinfamy.11321/page-540#post-7183181
Yeah I was looking into your mod a good bit when I was thinking about doing a mod like that. Maybe a different approach/storyline, but I haven't really taken the time to get into it. Keep up the good work though!

Edit : it was back when the beauty expansion mod was mostly about surgery iirc, so I'm eager to see where that new mod goes!

Laharl71

Aug 16, 2019
Man...where? I played the game multiple times and I swear I didn't see anything like that. Where is the breast expansion content?
Author says some content removed temporarily while working on the game loop, said scenes are supposed to be re-integrated in the next update.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Looking to know if there is any interest, but for a while I was working on a mod for Artificial Academy 2 that had basic BE functionality. It was more of a pet project of mine than an actual mod, but I could muster up a workable version if there's enough people that would like it.

Basically it was just a module like the ones made by the modding community, but it had no story, or real tangible gameplay elements, but girls would grow bigger periodically (faster whenever they ate), and you could revert some of the growth (simulating being milked). Girls also got hornier the bigger they got, somewhat.

It's a bit of a mess, and it requires a certain amount of work unless you use the girl cards I already adapted for it, but in the end you do get BE in the game, and I personally enjoyed it so maybe others would. I've since abandonned the project, but I could at least make it useable by others, and with enough interest maybe start working on it again.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
Looking to know if there is any interest, but for a while I was working on a mod for Artificial Academy 2 that had basic BE functionality. It was more of a pet project of mine than an actual mod, but I could muster up a workable version if there's enough people that would like it.

Basically it was just a module like the ones made by the modding community, but it had no story, or real tangible gameplay elements, but girls would grow bigger periodically (faster whenever they ate), and you could revert some of the growth (simulating being milked). Girls also got hornier the bigger they got, somewhat.

It's a bit of a mess, and it requires a certain amount of work unless you use the girl cards I already adapted for it, but in the end you do get BE in the game, and I personally enjoyed it so maybe others would. I've since abandonned the project, but I could at least make it useable by others, and with enough interest maybe start working on it again.
i belive everyone in this thread would like that

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020

I'd definitely play it if you finished working on it

Reactions: Die97 and TrotterWo
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes