GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
I have not been able to trigger any of the new events from 4.21 except for the "browse R fetish site"
Are there special conditions that must be met for them to trigger?
Also when you do use the browse function for R, then during the scene, if there are multiple rapist, the rapist will first have sex with each other instead of the player
And another thing that I have issues with is when your master leaves you in a doggy part of town, all the NPC's are woman, while my girl isn't interested in woman, only men
Is there a way to make those NPC's male?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
"Modable" is not the same thing as "Eventable"

I agree adding events is relatlively easy but provoking an encounter, permitting to have a NPC in contacts, having sex and make a baby is not really a "mod", just a small feature added to the base game.

I think Vinfamy have worked enough on some Bethesda products to know and understand the difference :)

In my mind a "mod" change or introduce some sort of gameplay (or at last a story). So it "modify" the base gameplay and must be compared to some sort of existing DLCs and there are very few "mods" really doing this in Lifeplay.

It's the difference between adding some new or modified settlements objects with better productivity in Fallout 4 and adding slavery or breeding in Skyrim.

It's the difference between having a prostitute engaging conversation with you in a dancing and managing a brothel.

Last edited:

carlosbe1

May 20, 2018
Sorry my english
I played a long time ago when LEWDPATCHER was part of the game officially and I remember that it was more complex to have relationships with the dog since the character refused because she was not corrupt enough or something like that
But now it's very easy and I don't like it, I want it to be complex to get into the story, I don't know if it's any option that I should change
and before I remember there was a party related to dogs and I can't find it

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Were's the download for the mod? (I already downloaded most of your mods, but honestly and no offense intended, your mods thread is quite hard to figure out)
Everything is here { https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-21-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623 }
And "Ravenger_Scenes" file has everything I worked on.
I know.... I have been trying to make it easier.
Half of my mod is fixing/replacing scenes while the other half is my own custom stuff.
I also go back & update old parts too. So it is hard to keep track of everything. Mostly hot fixes while I'm playing the game.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I have not been able to trigger any of the new events from 4.21 except for the "browse R fetish site"
Are there special conditions that must be met for them to trigger?
Also when you do use the browse function for R, then during the scene, if there are multiple rapist, the rapist will first have sex with each other instead of the player
And another thing that I have issues with is when your master leaves you in a doggy part of town, all the NPC's are woman, while my girl isn't interested in woman, only men
Is there a way to make those NPC's male?
Looks like you have to be drunk to see some of them and assault others as well.

Make sure your attractiveness is high as well. Also, make sure you are "doing" things as slowly as possible (Scenes only play out as you do actions, so the slower it is, the more that can happen) depending on your Scene Frequency setting of course.

As for the issue with too many women, I have no idea, but would love to fix it. Happens to every new scene when it comes to assault and is driving me nuts.

EDIT: It's tied to NPC Distribution, so if you have more women then men being spawned, its going to be more women in the scenes.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Everything is here { https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-21-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623 }
And "Ravenger_Scenes" file has everything I worked on.
I know.... I have been trying to make it easier.
Half of my mod is fixing/replacing scenes while the other half is my own custom stuff.
I also go back & update old parts too. So it is hard to keep track of everything. Mostly hot fixes while I'm playing the game.
Ah, so cumflation is already included?
I thought it was a separate mod

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
As to the ones showing up for scenes being the wrong gender, you can in settings check "NPCs Respect Orientation" and it will only be ones of gender(s) your MC prefers.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game seems so fucked up, I press the 'r' button and the avatar just turns up in any room stuck behind stuff, there seems to be no direction of what to do.
I honestly haven't a clue what to do.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
This game seems so fucked up, I press the 'r' button and the avatar just turns up in any room stuck behind stuff, there seems to be no direction of what to do.
I honestly haven't a clue what to do.
Don't use the R button, it tells you stupid stuff, like to drink alcohol at 6am or go to bed at 10 pm. Last time I went to bed at 10 pm I was maybe 6, unless there was a medical reason - or earlier than that when I worked 3rd shift. Do what you want to do. Try the tutorial first. Game takes a bit of getting used to but it's worth it.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Filter(blowjob, lying) = any blowjob sex positions or any lying sex positions. It does not isolate between both tags.
Hi, thank you for your answer!
Is there a way to do an AND (i.e. blowjob and lying) ?
Is it possible to select a specific scene(i.e. one specific , lying blowjob scene) somehow ?
Thank you!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, thank you for your answer!
Is there a way to do an AND (i.e. blowjob and lying) ?
Is it possible to select a specific scene(i.e. one specific , lying blowjob scene) somehow ?
Thank you!
Maybe? I still have not figured it out. still waiting an a list from Vinfamy. But I don't think he even knows how it works.

Reactions: lfforumvr

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I need help.

I got an event when a preggo girl approaches and wants sex (to trick us into think the preg is ours).
The scene ended in accepting her as a girlfriend, I accepted, and now she's my girlfriend, but doesn't appears as contact (so I can't do anything with her).
Is there a way to have her on the list of contacts?

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
The scene ended in accepting her as a girlfriend, I accepted, and now she's my girlfriend, but doesn't appears as contact (so I can't do anything with her).
Try simply typing her name in the contacts search box. She should appear. Once a character is your current companion (date situation) it becomes invisible on the contacts list until you bid them farewell - this is likely a bug.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Try simply typing her name in the contacts search box. She should appear. Once a character is your current companion (date situation) it becomes invisible on the contacts list until you bid them farewell - this is likely a bug.
D'oh!
Absolutely overlooked the search box. Thanks for the heads up!

(I solved the issue by using the NPC manager. Most excellent tool/mod)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, I need help.

I got an event when a preggo girl approaches and wants sex (to trick us into think the preg is ours).
Is there a way to have her on the list of contacts?
Look like 'Pregnant_Trap' & 'babysitter', Are both missing "exchangeContact(Actor)".

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-21-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

goodbye_companion {This one scene has 2,805 lines of code, that was a bitch to work on.}
neighbour_grocery
neighbour_fixes
neighbours_argue

Let me know of any errors.

Note: This will replace parts of 'The New Goodbye' mod by sexybastardo which hasn't been changed/updated in 2 years.
I thought I could fix sexybastardo mod, but it is just a mess I could not fix.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
It took some doing, but I've started rewriting the TF start files a bit.

Basically the current TF start is unsatisfying, I think. You build a character, then immediately change to a different character. There's no sense of change within the game, because you don't even get to start playing before it happens.

So the rewrite disables the forced change, and substitutes one of two (or both if enabled) alternative methods that key off of player actions. This means you can play as your first character as long as you like, then either by accident or on purpose, transform into a different character. The narrative is adjusted to remove referencing a timeframe, so it's not jarring no matter how quickly or how long you choose to linger before changing.

Also starting to adjust some of the events to make them less prone to assuming the TF is 'MtF' and be more broadly applicable. There are events that clearly only apply that way of course, and in those cases it might be interesting to add alternative versions that work the other way as well.

It's a bit of a rabbit hole though! Lots of permutations to think about, and the scene/action system is not easy to use, hehe.

Still, I can see the appeal of 'modding' in the system. With a bit of expertise, it would be possible to create all kinds of scenarios. With a bit of patience and diligence they could even be fairly complex.

It'd be cool to see that reflected more in the releases.
Any follow up to this? 0-0

How do I use the uncensor patch?
Download patch? Where? Life play isn't uncensored?

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Any follow up to this? 0-0
Updating to the new version took some time since I had to make sure it didn't overwrite anything I changed, hehe. I need to find a better utility for this than Notepad. :)

That said, with the holidays, I also haven't made any new progress. Didn't lose any either though, so...all in all not too bad.

I still have a lot of just 'find and replace' work to do though before I am happy.

Thanks for checking in!

Reactions: Ssato243
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes