Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does this game load super slow and act laggy for anyone else? My PC isn't slow but this game loads at a snails pace for some reason.

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Does this game load super slow and act laggy for anyone else? My PC isn't slow but this game loads at a snails pace for some reason.
Yes it does at the first time after reboot. The next time it is faster. But it is always worth it :)

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
I installed the nudity matters mod, but my character whenever she will go to a job interview, she tends to wear just a tshirt and no pants, and shock people. How I fix that?

Also is there a way to make non-consent sex not be controllable?

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
I installed the nudity matters mod, but my character whenever she will go to a job interview, she tends to wear just a tshirt and no pants, and shock people. How I fix that?
You probably just don't have a full work outfit in your active inventory. The list of valid work clothes for females can be found here:

LifePlay\Content\Modules\outfits_F_work.txt

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

Also is there a way to make non-consent sex not be controllable?
This mod was also before the 4.0 Clothing update so some commands/conditions might not work right.

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Is there anyway to permanently change a NPC's sexual preference stats? They always seem to revert and that seems to run pretty contrary to the mission statement of the game as the ultimate life simulation sandbox. It just really strange to have so many straight male NPC's that can't cum from vaginal sex, only from anal. I get that this is supposed to create variety but it really messes with the roleplay aspects of the game for me.

Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway to permanently change a NPC's sexual preference stats? They always seem to revert and that seems to run pretty contrary to the mission statement of the game as the ultimate life simulation sandbox. It just really strange to have so many straight male NPC's that can't cum from vaginal sex, only from anal. I get that this is supposed to create variety but it really messes with the roleplay aspects of the game for me.
If you want to edit one of your contact's stats, make sure they aren't in the room while you do it, otherwise it'll revert back.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Is it just me, or does impersonating as someone else (for the "Reverse Cowgirl" new content on the Rap fetish website) only ever seem to bring females into the rooms at night, regardless of the genders of whom is being impersonated?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Whether or not they are in the room has no effect on the sexual preference stats resetting for me or not.
Are you talking about the attraction stat? If you're playing a man and you max attraction on a lesbian character then the attraction will reset no matter what. If you want to turn a character straight then there's 3 ways. Easiest is to go into the screen to modify their looks, not their stats, and on the last tab you can decide their sexual orientation. You can also turn a gay person straight by having lots of straight sex with them but that's absolute RNG hell. The last and easiest non cheat method is to play a vampire and hypnotize them into being attracted to you.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Other than the speed up/down arrows, is there a way to just say/do "Have orgasm"? The scenes and such are great, to a point. They get very long and tedious and boring after playing the game for even 5 minutes. There should be a way to choose position, fuck for a few seconds and then choose something like "fast forward and cum" especially for the male side of things. And then proceed to repeat the process. I enjoy the game a lot, but I lose interest in it when the sex scenes take forever in real time to finish...and if there are multiple people in the scene, it takes an eternity to get it done with each one.
I think not, I stopped playing for this reason, makes sex a chore (lol)

You are better off having some scenes just play out in the background and come back.

Or modifying the pref so that everyone gets orgasms faster. I forget which file that is but that is the only way to get faster orgasms consistently.

That I know of anyway.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I think not, I stopped playing for this reason, makes sex a chore (lol)

You are better off having some scenes just play out in the background and come back.

Or modifying the pref so that everyone gets orgasms faster. I forget which file that is but that is the only way to get faster orgasms consistently.

That I know of anyway.
You can easily edit the orgasm trait on anyone (your character or NPC) to cum faster.
Or simply hit the "stop having sex" option, and the very top of the list of actions. It's precisely meant for that, to "skip" sex when you don't want it or are tired of it.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
If you go to Settings, there's also a slider that controls the speed of sex scenes. I think it controls the 'tick rate' that governs the interval between arousal updates? Not entirely sure, I haven't played with it much yet.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
You can easily edit the orgasm trait on anyone (your character or NPC) to cum faster.
Or simply hit the "stop having sex" option, and the very top of the list of actions. It's precisely meant for that, to "skip" sex when you don't want it or are tired of it.
We want an orgasm button, not just a way to "skip" sex.

No chance of pregnancy if you skip sex. I don't want pregnancy to automatically happen either, so you are forced to have them go at it until then.

If you wanted to do cumflation, good luck, you'll be waiting awhile.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes