MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
That's not how it works tho. Technically yes the majority of people don't vote for pregnancy but that can be said for any of the options then. The poll isn't a vote for what you don't want in the game is it?

The majority comes from the most people that align with what option they want in the game. Aka the majority vote. I'm not saying it isn't bs I'm just saying this is exactly how these things work and why another method should be used.
Maybe people should get a vote or 2 AGAINST certain kinks? For those they hate?

Reactions: Sillnill

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
People, this is just normal electoral law.
If I vote for party A in Germany and they end up with 45% because I was dissatisfied with party B from the last years and would not consider party C at all, it can still happen that party B & C end up governing because both together have 55% and can form a coalition.

In the last federal election, 46 parties were admitted, with some only contesting in individual federal states.
And since there is no exclusion procedure here, the same five parties always win in the end anyway, only that it changes which two or three of them want to work together in the end because none of them gets enough votes for a majority.
We'll have to live with that for the next few years, here it's only about the next three months before there are changes.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
so, when will be fix for new stuff? like bdsm closes, "fantasy" update events, that not happening aside from elf bs.

also. imo. any voting must stop. if you want support dev/creator of a game, it's ok, do it. but don't you dare to tell him what to do. because you're useless fax with 3$ and 0 brains. only good you can do is give 3$ to Vim, keep yr empty brains to yourself and start moving yr right hand.

• Haha
Reactions: iev
Dec 4, 2021
Waited for 4.20 since 4.17, unfortunately, almost 0 new content for female MC.
Although, there are a regular updates every month (and I'm grateful for this), it feels like non-H parts of the game are rather empty.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I downloaded and instaled " " and the "propose marriage" function doesn't work apparently, it starts the function, the character asks for marriage the other character accepts, but after that nothing changes, they still stay on their previous status, and dont move in together or vice versa. Maybe i didn't implement the mod properly or its a bug in the mod, any ideas?
I'm working on that!

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
Waited for 4.20 since 4.17, unfortunately, almost 0 new content for female MC.
Although, there are a regular updates every month (and I'm grateful for this), it feels like non-H parts of the game are rather empty.
I feel the same way. What kind of content would you like to see?

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I'd like to have more events in the house in other rooms, and be able to edit those rooms too. At the very least MC should eat in the kitchen rather than the bedroom.

Reactions: jinzom

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Me, a gangbang fan
There are a few scenes that I think could definitely do with some expansion. For example, sex in public would probably encourage one or two others to join in.
I could imagine the following.

Nude Art:
When the teacher has sex with the MC, all the participants could be asked to take off their clothes so that they can discover their body image.
According to this, one or the other student could get the idea to check out another participant or, if it comes to sex between MC and teacher, to masturbate or want to participate.

House party:
If the MC disappears for a while with one or the other guest, the background noise from the bedroom changes, someone might come to check.
Likewise, later on in the party, with enough drinks, it could happen that you don't even go into the bedroom, but use the couch straight away, even though there are still a few other guests present (who might be having a bit of fun themselves and so there is a bit of swapping).

Office - office toys:
If you are already being fucked over the desk, a second colleague could be queuing up and this situation could come to a head.
So plaything could be called in for clients to promote or seal a contract.
Regular break events to boost employee morale.
The lunch break is only 30min, but there are some colleagues waiting to relax. Fortunately, a female MC has several options.

Gym:

The shower after the workout, or as the last guest scenes with the trainer and maybe a surprise guest.
There could just as well be rape scenes if I, as the female MC, am the last girl to train next to five cock-controlled guys. Especially if the outfit is a bit more revealing.

Personally, I would also like it if there were more scenes with multiple participants.
Take the harassment scene when one is a bit lighter dressed in the bar. Why back-to-back when it could just as easily be simultaneous? Or at least there would be another scene like that as a conclusion.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Maybe I find a solution. The .isDominantSex() description says:
"The rule is male is dominant to female, female with penis dominant to female with vagina. When it's male-male or female-female, it compares the masochist / submissive stat, the actor with lower masochist is dominant."
So if it's right the wife with penis/strapon count as a male. You should temporary change the wifes dominance to be dominant over her husband.
In steps:
1. do the first sex scene with them ( Sex(hubby, wife) )
2. write out in a variable the wife's old masochist value (wifesoldmasovalue = wife:masochist)
3. change the wife's masochist value lower than her hubby (wife:masochist => -100)
4. equip the wife with the strap on and the desired bdsm equipments
5. change order of the next Sex command (to be sure) ( Sex(wife, hubby) )
6. after all write back the wife's old value (wife:masochist => wifesoldmasovalue)

I hope it helps.
Hi,
Thank you for your answer and suggestion!
I already have tried having wife at 100 dominance (-100 masochist) and hubby at 100 submission (100 masochist) to no result. Sex command with 2 people doesn't take order into account , only the rule you describe is taken into account, that is Male is dominant to Female all the time...

Vinfamy could you please just do this small modification, i.e. the rule "male is dominant to female" not to be always active, but the masochist/submissive stat to be always the source of truth ? Thank you!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Lol, since office sex has been allowed, I've never had a scene with two colleagues.
No sooner do I write some comments than I experience such a scene 45 minutes later. :LOL:

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
@Vinfamy could you please just do this small modification, i.e. the rule "male is dominant to female" not to be always active, but the masochist/submissive stat to be always the source of truth ? Thank you!
There are filters, which can sort out what you need - specifically AggressiveFM.

Does anyone use Actor.isBoss() condition? It doesn't seem to work at all...

Reactions: lfforumvr

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Did you set the Actor as a Boss (setBoss,setBossCrime,...)?
No, the Actor already should be a Boss (I'm testing with an NPC which was generated by the game to fill the boss role - his handing out promotions, has the appropriate title, etc.). There's a check in a scene for your CurrentCompanion - if he's your boss, one thing should happen, otherwise something else should happen. It works perfectly fine with CurrentCompanion.isColleague() but not with CurrentCompanion.isBoss()

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Same "slavery" as in any game : "Your slave loose the mood to continue" ........... Next version we must ask to fuck?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Same "slavery" as in any game : "Your slave loose the mood to continue" ........... Next version we must ask to fuck?
'If Actor:attractiontoplayer > 70 || Actor:masochist > 50'
Anyway this is a littlebit funny too, I think. Anyone (any interesting npc) can be instant slave with no hesitation if mostly attracted to the pc (if not instantly, then after giving them a gift). In my walkthrough all of the newly generated opposite gender npc has over 90 attraction (don't know why). No matter how pervert or how not. After this the script alter they personality to be full masochist (Actor:masochist => 100). From this you can share your slave to unknowns in the street without any bonus or penalty to any character. It's a littlebit weird, or not? I don't think that would be too authentic...

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
As ever. No breaking, no submission based on fear or blackmail, a slave is just a normal NPC with a collar. Carebearing at max.

Since all games are on patreon there are less and less gameplay in games, better money if everybody is happy ... and if you can discretly fuck your mother, sister, dog and soon the frog in the fishbowl.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
That's why I'm doing the Remake, to make things like this happen. But alone, it takes time...

Vinfamy prefers to make mods rather than adding new features, animations, improvements,... That's his choice...
He also puts annoying limitations on: money, store opening hours, animations, clothes,... Don't ask me why???

Because of this, many mods can't be upgraded.

So :
no submission based on fear ---> Not possible, the fear function does not exist, but the animation does :unsure:

Reactions: srg91 and jinzom

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, some things are in the core, not in the scripts and I think it's the same for boredom in sex act :/

I already became crazy seeing "not in the mood" during the non-consent acts before but now with the same in pseudo slavery I removed the entire game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes