Jul 5, 2017
420.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update focuses on Pregnancy content. I know some people are still annoyed that Pregnancy is so popular that it always wins KotM whenever it's available as a poll option. However, when you put it into context: there's now a 3-month exclusion for any winning kink so Pregnancy can only get max 3 updates a year, out of 36 annual updates in total, or about 8% of total content, I'd say it's fair enough for such a popular kink.
- When donating sperm, there's a chance that a woman who got pregnant from yours managed to convince a sperm bank employee to let her try to meet you out of curiousity initially. She could be single (potentially hookup or even relationship) or be with an infertile husband (potential Netori content).
- When donating sperm, there's a chance that someone at least 18 years younger than you approaches you afterwards and claims that the sperm bank database shows that you're their biological father, when donated sperm years ago. You can insist that it must be a mistake, or decide to be in their life in some way, and become friends (or more if certain module is enabled). You can also ask your biological child to introduce you to their parents, which could turn out to be a single mom who wants to thank you or a still married couple (potential Netori content).
- When hanging out with a male / futa friend, they tell you they've been trying for a baby with their baby-crazy girlfriend / wife but just found out from the doctor that they're infertile. They're afraid they would be dumped if telling their SO the truth, so try to convince you to impregnate their SO on their behalf by tricking their SO with a blindfold. You can follow through with the plan or take off the blindfold half way through and expose the truth, in which case the baby-crazy girlfriend will promptly leave your friend for you.
- You meet a hot girl who sleeps with you easily and seems super interested in a relationship with you right away, which seems very suspicious to you. She eventually become overwhelmed with guilt and confessed she just found out she was pregnant by a long-gone ex and didn't want to be a single mom and was trying to 'trap' you. You could decide to run for the hills or decide to be with her anyway, having the option to choose whether to take this baby as yours or not.
- When pregnant, sometimes people at random come up to you and ask to feel your belly and ask a lot of detailed questions about the pregnancy. This person could turn out to just be curious or a baby-crazy woman who asks to be impregnated by your husband / boyfriend, or someone whose gender you're interested in who has a fetis h for pregnant women and you can can hook up with.
- When pregnant, you're contacted by a wealthy man saying he has fetis h for pregnant women and that he will pay a small fortune to sleep with you once in a while for the duration of your pregnany. Once you've given birth, this rich guy either has fallen in love with you and asks for a relationship, or he suggests he impregnates you himself this time and repeats the arrangement from the start.
- If the Netorare module is enabled, your pregnant SO may get contacted by a wealthy man saying he has fetis h for pregnant women and that he will pay a small fortune to sleep with her once in a while for the duration of her pregnany. The money could relieve a lot of financial stress for raising your child in the future. If you agree to it though, there's a chance by the end of the arrangement your SO ends up leaving you for this rich husband instead.
- If you're a por nstar and got pregnant, you can get offered pregnancy niche por n shoots that pay a lot more.
- If you have at least one young child, you will eventually be prompted to hire a babysitter, who shows up occasionally and triggers random events:
-- Babysitter is watching por n and masturbating while the kid is asleep. Can ignore it or threaten to fire them.
-- Babysitter has partner over and bang them while the kid sleeps. Can ignore it or threaten to fire them, with potential threesome / netori.
-- Your SO has come home early and is banging the babysitter, which you can fire the babysitter or join them

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Dear Vinfamy or anybody who knows!

Is there a way to the 'animatePair' command's animation run endlessly like the simple 'animate'?
This will be handy (for example) a peeping scenes where the observers of action can talk unless interacting the action what they peep. My another problem with the 'animatePair' that has a 3-4 sec timeout while play the anim, after that the involved actors start wondering does not stay in that place, regardless of the commands before (for example: they walk behind the observers).

Thx!

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
Is there an option to have parents and aunts and uncles and cousins i want family to be larger than just siblings and children

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Is there an option to have parents and aunts and uncles and cousins i want family to be larger than just siblings and children
Yup, there is. If you do new game with tutorial, you get the chance to alter npcs in contacts when you add them.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Small problem with the update.
If you choose to go with a girl who is already pregnant and you take her as your girlfriend, she does NOT appear in the contact list.
There is a brief mention at work that you are already in a relationship, but you have no way of contacting your new girlfriend.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Small problem with the update.
If you choose to go with a girl who is already pregnant and you take her as your girlfriend, she does NOT appear in the contact list.
There is a brief mention at work that you are already in a relationship, but you have no way of contacting your new girlfriend.
I've seen that glitch pop up every now and then from alternative relationship starts. There's a few poly partners commands you can do in your home that might help you, I think there's a summon poly partners, or worse case you could use manage poly partners and set them to live with you. They'll pop up around your house eventually and you can ask for their number then.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Since it is a friend, she gets her own flat at the beginning. You only have to meet her there to ask for her number.
My message was more about the fact that it should be set up automatically if the option to ask for the number is not even given in the course of the quest.

That1Dude1

May 14, 2018
Hey, while I've been enjoying the game, I've been having the latest scenes, be it the interracial, or the fantasy species events freezing up on me. Has anyone else been having this issue, and if so, how did you fix it?
I've tried a clean install with no mods, and the crashes still occur.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Big fan of your game and long time supporter.

It makes me sad you have to preface about pregnancy. If it overwhelmingly wins the vote every time, people shouldn't be upset about that. You have to do what the people want there, you already added the "cool down" which I honestly feel like is too long. 2 months in-between would be more reasonable. I know you're trying to make everyone happy, just have to be careful you don't make nobody happy in the process.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
This game would be AAA if
Had even a basic UI (inventory, clean up the list of actions, group phone option in a phone menu etc)
Basic Lifesim (social, need system that's like girllife)
Basic Sex System (feels more dynamic like the npcs are real )

The game doesn't have the $$ support it deserves but I get it. UI would make most people just drop it before attempting to really get into it. The lack of a good game loop makes the need for new content too demanding. I can see the epic game just waiting to be unleashed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: polonmychicken

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Big fan of your game and long time supporter.

It makes me sad you have to preface about pregnancy. If it overwhelmingly wins the vote every time, people shouldn't be upset about that. You have to do what the people want there, you already added the "cool down" which I honestly feel like is too long. 2 months in-between would be more reasonable. I know you're trying to make everyone happy, just have to be careful you don't make nobody happy in the process.
1. There are lots of other ones that come close but never win.
2. Running out of non-stupid ideas for it
3. This is coming from patrons. If patrons get too upset the things they like never win they might stop being patrons. Pregnancy fans should be happy winning every 4 months when some haven't won in almost 2 years. More people vote AGAINST pregnancy than 4, it's just, for some reason, the most popular. Other only won once or only were added by dev decision. Gay and lesbian so far NEVER won, either. Though some that never won are either weird or quite nasty (vore/tentacles/scat.) Tentacles belongs more in that weird Japanese shit.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes