cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Some questions:

1. Different cities have different features?
2. What are some recommended cities?
3. Is there a some way to play where your character starts innocent and pure and non-consensually turns into a total slut?
4. Recommended mods for non-con and some other more interesting kinks when your character is submissive (willingly, or not...) ?

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Some questions:

1. Different cities have different features?
2. What are some recommended cities?
3. Is there a some way to play where your character starts innocent and pure and non-consensually turns into a total slut?
4. Recommended mods for non-con and some other more interesting kinks when your character is submissive (willingly, or not...) ?
1. The feature pretty much the same, just the look of the map, I think
2. Whatever city's name you fancy, mate, considering they're pretty much the same
3. by the time you post this question, v4.19 is already launched, which you can basically become someone's slave bitch, tho your character is 100% controlled by you, whatever the your character stats are, so... just roleplay it and it'll be possible, I guess?
4. Definitely the already-included-in-base-game Netorare module, Corruption module, NonConsesual module, and the new BDSM module, I think you don't need any mod (considering there's not many mod available)

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
START LABOUR on any pregnant woman locks the game up. I can only move the camera, but none of the other functions do anything.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Bug in the game won't let finish having sex, any solution? It happened after I continued to masturbate and got raped..

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
Just writing to say that I finally completed the quests in the game and I like how those NPCs on my contacts have a tiny backstory to them. This game lacks much emergent world building so having it inserted into the game was nice.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Would be great to be able to change the NPC's name as part of the scene. Right now I'm able to use something hardcoded via blendPreset, but it's clumsy at best.

Xhaji

Aug 6, 2017
You should probably reinstall the patch or download the whole game again and go for a completely fresh install.

But, if you're willing to dive into the file structure, the command to exchange contacts with an NPC is exchangeContact(Actor1/2/3/etc.). I haven't played it in a couple of iterations, but if you know the scene that is firing, you could go in and make sure it's in there.
The problem is I get the scene to add the contacts. But afterwards, the contact list is just Me and empty. I tried redownloading but didn't do anything.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
All jobs are the same?

As far as I know, yes. But there are some unique ones, but I do not know of whether they are mods or part of the game :\

One such is the medical career. Any hospital gives you that option. And there's also the warden career for the prison. And I'm not so sure about the university, but you can give it a shot by looking at the options.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I tried to changed the hold the moans to where it is mom. When I saved it it said formatting lost and doesn't work. "See attach file" View attachment my_horny_mom_cms.zip Would anybody know a fix of what I did wrong? It would make a great scene which I was gonna share with the LifePlay community.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
!HELP!

Can anyone tell me of how to hire employees after taking over a business.

To be more specific just in case the type of business matters, I took over a strip club.

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
How to rent a temple? I went and changed un unknown building to a place of worship and even changed the name to my religion but I still can't rent a temple. I'm just being told that I don't have a temple.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
How to rent a temple? I went and changed un unknown building to a place of worship and even changed the name to my religion but I still can't rent a temple. I'm just being told that I don't have a temple.
In the religious mod, when it comes to the temple; as far as I know there is no physical building. So you editing it, naming it and putting it somewhere in the map won't help.
If i remember correctly, the way to rent a temple is to go to that religious option? where you can check your inventories, see all your stats and such. After becoming a guru, you will be able to rent a temple.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Hi all,
Hi Vinfamy , it would be great if you would add just a (pink?) chastity cage for male/trans in the BDSM clothes for men update!
This would really open up to many new scenarios with custom mods. I think the added value of just 1 cloth is really disproportionately big.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes