lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there, can anyone help?
are the downloadable files from the links in the main page damaged or corrupted... I can't extract the game from the zip files, it always says error- operation failed..

thank you in advance to anyone who would help.

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Hm. Just so I understand right, this latest update pretty much just wouldn't matter for male sub characters at all, because they have no bondage gear? And it's not going to matter until...sometime in 2022? o_O

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Hm. Just so I understand right, this latest update pretty much just wouldn't matter for male sub characters at all, because they have no bondage gear? And it's not going to matter until...sometime in 2022? o_O
And no SDM likely until 2023.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Do these files work with the latest version? If yes does anyone have them can they reup them?
Sorry, I haven't been back to F95 in awhile... but you quoted my post asking for the file. The file is attached to the post you replied to. Just click the attachment to download the file. installation instructions are under the screenshot on that post.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Contacts seem broken, Can't seem to add anyone into the contact at all, is there any fix ?
You should probably reinstall the patch or download the whole game again and go for a completely fresh install.

But, if you're willing to dive into the file structure, the command to exchange contacts with an NPC is exchangeContact(Actor1/2/3/etc.). I haven't played it in a couple of iterations, but if you know the scene that is firing, you could go in and make sure it's in there.

Donna Sperber

May 24, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-15-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

New stuff
futa_hard_sport_as_female{If player is a female & play_a_team_sport chance encounter with Futa teammate.}

Wrestling {Fight an npc in a 'rock, paper, scissor' style fight. chance of sex at end.}
-Clean = [martial + intelligence] think Kung-fu
-Hardcore = [fitness + muscle] think Boxing
-Dirty = [sneak + perversion] think dirty thoughts
-Clean > Hardcore > Dirty > Clean

family_petty_argument {changed to include things getting violent and turning into Wrestling}
Roommate_petty_argument {changed to include things getting violent and turning into Wrestling}{requires roommates}
Non_Hostile_family && Non_Hostile_Dating {Train Dating or family in 'martial' arts}
Random_Confrontation{verbal or wrestling with random drunk. Chance of 'South Park Bro Down' & 'Bitch down'}
Fight_Club{Can't talk about it.}
Sorry, but has anyone gotten this to work? Sounds fun but never seems to pop up.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
new clothes are broken. after any sex animation they are gone from inventory, so need to buy again. sometime they are still(stuck) on character after animations but not visible in the inventory anyway. since items have same names, some renaming will fix this, probably. ))) reminds me of good old times of fallout 3/nv and scrolls.

BigOnes69

Oct 12, 2021
new clothes are broken. after any sex animation they are gone from inventory, so need to buy again. sometime they are still(stuck) on character after animations but not visible in the inventory anyway. since items have same names, some renaming will fix this, probably. ))) reminds me of good old times of fallout 3/nv and scrolls.
I am getting the same BDSM clothing is disappearing after sex.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Do you guys happen to get a bug where you take over a business place, and then ALL your employees just work naked? I cant seen to work around that, any ideas? They are clothed fine in other places...

Reactions: dom246

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Ok... can anyone help me figure this out?

Out of nowhere some random dude showed up when I called all the poly partners together. Allegedly he's my boyfriend?
Playing as a straight male, so how do I remove him? How do I 'break up' with him? Is there a way to eliminate the presence of competing males in my harem?

I have never seen this person before, so... wth?

BigOnes69

Oct 12, 2021
Do you guys happen to get a bug where you take over a business place, and then ALL your employees just work naked? I cant seen to work around that, any ideas? They are clothed fine in other places...
I have not tried to take over business yet.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok... can anyone help me figure this out?

Out of nowhere some random dude showed up when I called all the poly partners together. Allegedly he's my boyfriend?
Playing as a straight male, so how do I remove him? How do I 'break up' with him? Is there a way to eliminate the presence of competing males in my harem?

I have never seen this person before, so... wth?
Make sure you have his number then just break up with him from the contacts menu. I had one guy who kept weasling his way back into a poly relationship with me so now I just completely delete any character that does.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes