foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Does this game have a tutorial? Last time I played it, there wasn't any and it confused the hell outta me. It'd be nice if there was a tutorial level.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Hi all,
I can see that with the Filter() command we can filter down to a specific set of scenes for sex scenes.
Is there a way to select a specific animation/scene and not a series of scenes ?
Thank you!

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all,
I can see that with the Filter() command we can filter down to a specific set of scenes for sex scenes.
Is there a way to select a specific animation/scene and not a series of scenes ?
Thank you!
As I know the Filter() command can filter animation types (tags) only. If you can narrow it down what you want you can use more filter options. Example: Filter(blowjob, lying). If you exactly know the animation name you sould try put them directly the Filter() option, I'm not sure but maybe it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: lfforumvr

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all,
one more question. I can't find a command to "swap roles" in a script. Is there any ?
Thank you!
You can't interfere the sex scene from script. So "swap roles" only exist in the sexscene interactively.
Within script you can swap the order of actor like this:
First scene:
Sex(Player, Actor, Actor2)
Second scene:
Sex(Actor2, Actor, Player)

You can find more info about this at \Docs\Modding\Command_Functions\Sex.txt

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
You can't interfere the sex scene from script. So "swap roles" only exist in the sexscene interactively.
Within script you can swap the order of actor like this:
First scene:
Sex(Player, Actor, Actor2)
Second scene:
Sex(Actor2, Actor, Player)

You can find more info about this at \Docs\Modding\Command_Functions\Sex.txt
Thank you for the reply!
As mentioned also in Sex.txt the order is important only for group sex. I am mainly focusing on pair sex.
I am interested mainly to 2 people, like the wife being the Dom and using a strap-on on the man

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
As I know the Filter() command can filter animation types (tags) only. If you can narrow it down what you want you can use more filter options. Example: Filter(blowjob, lying). If you exactly know the animation name you sould try put them directly the Filter() option, I'm not sure but maybe it works.
Thank you for the reply!
Yes, I have tried with the tags, but can't get very specific; I can't seem to be able to make it work with an animation name or something, I get the "scene not found" error.
Also when putting multiple tags (like Filter(blowjob, lying) ) I think it just picks from scenes that contain ANY of the tags, not BOTH of them.
Is that correct Vinfamy ?
Thanks!

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Thanks, the game with no mods, just the download, no bugs, no crashes, runs like it should, and the bondage clothes in stores, good job thanks again:giggle:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you for the reply!
Yes, I have tried with the tags, but can't get very specific; I can't seem to be able to make it work with an animation name or something, I get the "scene not found" error.
Also when putting multiple tags (like Filter(blowjob, lying) ) I think it just picks from scenes that contain ANY of the tags, not BOTH of them.
Is that correct Vinfamy ?
Thanks!
Filter(blowjob, lying) = any blowjob sex positions or any lying sex positions. It does not isolate between both tags.

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
In the religious mod, when it comes to the temple; as far as I know there is no physical building. So you editing it, naming it and putting it somewhere in the map won't help.
If i remember correctly, the way to rent a temple is to go to that religious option? where you can check your inventories, see all your stats and such. After becoming a guru, you will be able to rent a temple.
Thank you for the reply. That helped me figure the way out. But now whenever I'm trying to produce something in the temple the only response I'm getting is "We cannot produce XXX videos (for example), our temple stockroom is overloading. To get more spaces. rent a bigger temple or try to sell or XXX Videos." But when I check the stock, all is empty. I have all the equipment required (all are the best level) and I have the biggest temple. What the hell do I do here?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for the reply!
As mentioned also in Sex.txt the order is important only for group sex. I am mainly focusing on pair sex.
I am interested mainly to 2 people, like the wife being the Dom and using a strap-on on the man
Maybe I find a solution. The .isDominantSex() description says:
"The rule is male is dominant to female, female with penis dominant to female with vagina. When it's male-male or female-female, it compares the masochist / submissive stat, the actor with lower masochist is dominant."
So if it's right the wife with penis/strapon count as a male. You should temporary change the wifes dominance to be dominant over her husband.
In steps:
1. do the first sex scene with them ( Sex(hubby, wife) )
2. write out in a variable the wife's old masochist value (wifesoldmasovalue = wife:masochist)
3. change the wife's masochist value lower than her hubby (wife:masochist => -100)
4. equip the wife with the strap on and the desired bdsm equipments
5. change order of the next Sex command (to be sure) ( Sex(wife, hubby) )
6. after all write back the wife's old value (wife:masochist => wifesoldmasovalue)

I hope it helps.

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
I made this mod, if you need help with my mods, just ask me or visit the LifePlay Community Forums! ;)
The temple at the moment are virtual....
Read this tutorial:
Thank you for the reply. That helped me figure the way out. But now whenever I'm trying to produce something in the temple the only response I'm getting is "We cannot produce XXX videos (for example), our temple stockroom is overloading. To get more spaces. rent a bigger temple or try to sell or XXX Videos." But when I check the stock, all is empty. I have all the equipment required (all are the best level) and I have the biggest temple. What the hell do I do here?

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Why ethnicity isn't stored in .lpcharacter files? I can see there's a new condition in the game Actor.isEthnic(), but it's a pity it's something entirely separate from the rest of the character...

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I'll check this tomorrow, it never happened on my side... Thanks for reporting it!

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
How can I check in a script, which persons are in the same room as the player char ?
For example I am the home of a npc and there are 4 people.
I want to start an event with them but don't know how to get them.
Edit: I think this command is it: GetPersonHere

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes