Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Gay and lesbian so far NEVER won, either. Though some that never won are either weird or quite nasty (vore/tentacles/scat.) Tentacles belongs more in that weird Japanese shit.
The point is giving the majority what they want. I get not allowing the same thing to win every poll but adding shit for the minority of players won't do the dev any good either. It's a balance of popularity.

I think it would be much better to trash the whole poll idea and instead use it as a guide, not a promise. Polls are flawed just like elections and people will vote on the most popular thing they align with to make sure they get something. Rather than vote for what they truly want.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
The point is giving the majority what they want. I get not allowing the same thing to win every poll but adding shit for the minority of players won't do the dev any good either. It's a balance of popularity.

I think it would be much better to trash the whole poll idea and instead use it as a guide, not a promise. Polls are flawed just like elections and people will vote on the most popular thing they align with to make sure they get something. Rather than vote for what they truly want.

It's not the majority of players. If 35% vote pregnancy and 65% vote against but for things that total less than 35% that isn't the majority.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I don't bother downloading ones I'm not interested in. Haven't in a few. Why disrupt my game from what I already changed? Last few no interest at all.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
It's not the majority of players. If 35% vote pregnancy and 65% vote against but for things that total less than 35% that isn't the majority.
By that logic, pregnancy is the choice with the less votes against, so it should win.
I understand your problem though, but Vin' is the only one who can decide to exclude it from the poll or something like that.
Simple curiosity, the poll is single or multiple picks? I'm not a Patron

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
By that logic, pregnancy is the choice with the less votes against, so it should win.
I understand your problem though, but Vin' is the only one who can decide to exclude it from the poll or something like that.
Simple curiosity, the poll is single or multiple picks? I'm not a Patron
Multiple with higher scale for $3+ and more for $10+. I think those are the numbers and when it was made higher patrons got more say it got better/less certain ones winning all the time. But then I'm a $10 patron. Before it was a constant back and forth (before that and the 3 month) pregnancy-bestiality-incest-group sex-corruption loop. Other ones rarely got anything.

Reactions: Toramizu

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
I found the problem, it will be fixed tomorrow. ...... ---> Done
5 files were modified.

Bugfixes:
Changed wrong calculation
19900 < TotalGoodsPInStock

For a good calculation
TotalGoodsPInStock >= 19900
Thank you. That fixed it and it's now working.

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
I downloaded and instaled " " and the "propose marriage" function doesn't work apparently, it starts the function, the character asks for marriage the other character accepts, but after that nothing changes, they still stay on their previous status, and dont move in together or vice versa. Maybe i didn't implement the mod properly or its a bug in the mod, any ideas?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure what happened, but the wifey randomly no longer lives with me. Is there a way to manually change that? I don't see any options anywhere to invite her to move in.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Rather surprised 4.20 isn't about recreational drugs:Kappa:

Unrelated, but I remember encountering a strange repeatable glitch a few versions ago.

If you get rid of enough people(either with the crime action or through contacts-delete NPC), your family members would glitch out. They would no longer show up in the house when you use the interact with family members action. You get strange results like "John isn't home. He is probably." (Ordinarily there would be a reason after probably, like probably running errands in the city) or instead of "Visit the kitchen, John, Jane and Jim is here" you get "Visit the kitchen, , and is here".

Has this been fixed? If the author isn't aware of this bug, I can try to replicate it and upload a save.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not sure what happened, but the wifey randomly no longer lives with me. Is there a way to manually change that? I don't see any options anywhere to invite her to move in.
First are you sure that she moved out and not just disappeared or some other weird thing happened? Like when you go in her contact and click house it tp you into a different place? If yes go to your home anp select manage poly partners, if you aren't in a open relationship the game will ask if you want one you can say no, after that you should get some options about your wife one is to ask her to move in.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First are you sure that she moved out and not just disappeared or some other weird thing happened? Like when you go in her contact and click house it tp you into a different place? If yes go to your home anp select manage poly partners, if you aren't in a open relationship the game will ask if you want one you can say no, after that you should get some options about your wife one is to ask her to move in.
Yeah, clicking home takes you to a different place. I don't have the poly mod activated, but I'll see if I can use that and then turn it off again.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a way to make clothing not clip through the breasts if I make the breasts big?
Play with the breast size sliders. Some sliders have clipping issues and some do not. It's weird.

You can likely achieve the same size just with different sliders. Though some clothes are just hopeless.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I play a female MC, I am now 5 days pregnant and it is the third time men have approached me to feel my belly.
Furthermore, I have already had contact with a millionaire who wanted to make a temporary arrangement.

Granted, I have raised the chance of events to 33%, but I think some events should get a blackout period until certain triggers are met.
In the case of pregnancy, this usually starts to become apparent at the end of the third month (or there was too much chocolate at Christmas).
With my third pregnancy in RL, outsiders didn't notice until the end of the fourth month.

However, if you tell your boss earlier that you are pregnant, he could appear as a millionaire, or he is just a department head (see quest series Sleeping at the Top), and his boss now appears as a pervert.
What I haven't triggered yet (if it's planned at all) could be events at the gynecologist, who has a special affection for pregnant women (or perhaps impregnates them himself?). I keep hearing in the news that this happens).

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

fooob

Jan 4, 2018
New small mod: Weight & Fitness

If you eat it will make you gain weight (altering your appearance)
Do sport and you'll loose weight (altering your appearance)
This works also with every companion.

At home you have a new action to check your weight. At the moment the values can differ a bit from the appearance, because the weight slider will grow in steps.

It changes only the heavy slider for male & females at the moment.
Weight gain factor at the moment is 0.3 per meal, and weight loss factor 0.25 for every time you do sports.
This means you have to do 15 times sport or eat sth to see a visible difference.

Compatible to all my other mods!

View attachment 473709 View attachment 473713 View attachment 473712 View attachment 473711 View attachment 473710

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS
Hey, can you make pregnancy from your Better Pregnancy mod have an option to influence weight gain? Also, why is the "Lift Weights" action the one that has you lose weight instead of "Cardio"?

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
That's not how it works tho. Technically yes the majority of people don't vote for pregnancy but that can be said for any of the options then. The poll isn't a vote for what you don't want in the game is it?

The majority comes from the most people that align with what option they want in the game. Aka the majority vote. I'm not saying it isn't bs I'm just saying this is exactly how these things work and why another method should be used.

Reactions: MGUltimate
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes