ishlux

Oct 9, 2017
This game definitely needs more fully fleshed out scenarios. Maybe some more quests with storylines?

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
i don't know if author considers suggestions or was it suggested already but still
I like TF start as a concept and plot driven things there, so if this is in can we get a sex reassignment surgery?
Either for mc or npcs it would be cool with some plot inside or a plot quest where you srs someone or yourself like convince someone
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-18-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

clinical_trial_X
{Drug testing may cause:}
1. Bad_Medicine2 to trigger
2. Females to grow penis (Sex included)(temp or permanent)
3. Futa/trans to lose penis (temp or permanent)
4. Love potion 69(Sex included)
5. Males Dick growth(Sex included)(temp or permanent)
6. Females or Futa/trans boob growth(temp or permanent)
7. stat changes (fitness, intelligence, fertility, or mood)

Bad_Medicine2{"And now all I want to do is fuck the next person I see."}
Has MTF drug/ surgery been added? Main TF has MTF but not FTM or drug/surgery.

EDIT: Isn't there magic? Never played but any potions?

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
One of your relatives has fallen sick and doctors are unable to provide a cure. So you set out and contact elven tribe begging them to provide you with magical potion. They will offer it in exchange for either a lot of money or your help increasing the dwindling elven population.
I get a the error from https://f95zone.to/attachments/1527395/
Is there a way to fix this?

Oct 30, 2019
I'm trying to find the magic books. In the crime section all it says is that there is no such thing as magic therefore there are no magic books, so don't bother checking the library. (Or something like that.) I checked out several different shops, but n luck. What am I missing? Are there any books at all, and if so, where can I find them? Thanks. (BTW, greatest game ever)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for December are as follows:
(Formula: $1-4 Votes + $5-$9 Votes * 3 + $10 Votes * 9 = Total)
  • Pregnancy : 44 + 22 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 191
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) : 12 + 4 * 3 + 10 * 9 = 114
  • Doggy (Best... position) : 23 + 11 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 92
  • Polyamorous : 21 + 11 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 90
  • Sex Worker : 18 + 16 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 84
  • Group Sex : 26 + 4 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 74
  • Tentacles : 23 + 5 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 65
  • Watersports : 10 + 5 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 61
  • Lesbian : 9 + 5 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 60
  • Netori (you're the bull) : 17 + 6 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 53
  • Scat : 3 + 2 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 36
  • Gay : 8 + 3 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 35
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 4 + 3 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 31
  • Old-Young : 8 + 2 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 23
  • Toys : 5 + 4 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 17
  • Vore : 6 + 0 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 15
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 2 + 1 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 5
  • Foot Fetish : 3 + 0 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 3
Accordingly:
- Pregnancy will be the focus of v4.20 (ETA: 18 December). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 December.
- Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) will be the focus of v4.21 (ETA: 28 December). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 December to 21 December.

Oct 30, 2019
I'm trying to find the magic books. In the crime section all it says is that there is no such thing as magic therefore there are no magic books, so don't bother checking the library. (Or something like that.) I checked out several different shops, but n luck. What am I missing? Are there any books at all, and if so, where can I find them? Thanks. (BTW, greatest game ever)
NM. I found the answer somewhere else.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'm having a small issue concerning 4.18 with 4.16 INCB patch... the new events involve f***ng a male. You are being observed... and there you have a male elf, you need a cure... and the "solution is always offered by a male.

It's really annoying if you play a hetero male char.

Oh, and it would be nice implementing the animations for female pets and male owners... I always get both male char and she pet in a neutral pose.

TIA.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I'm having a small issue concerning 4.18 with 4.16 INCB patch... the new events involve f***ng a male. You are being observed... and there you have a male elf, you need a cure... and the "solution is always offered by a male.

It's really annoying if you play a hetero male char.

Oh, and it would be nice implementing the animations for female pets and male owners... I always get both male char and she pet in a neutral pose.

TIA.
Not intended to offend, its just that I tend to like scenes where men takes it after being reluctant to do so. Especially if elves are involved.

Also

Vinfamy -- YAY pregnancy! Its a huge fave of mine. I even wrote some extra mod mod mods relating to pregnancy for Skyrim and a few other games. Mostly for my own consumption because the original modders were not involved. ;)

Last edited:

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Relating to bugs.

If you take up a prison warden career, it seems to regularly forget that you have. And then it wants you to apply for the job again?

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Its starting to be what I hoped it could be. The quality of the events are a little .. wildly crazy .. but then again I plugged in all user customized content I could find.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Uh shot in the dark BUT... Could there be on a future update a possiblity for a romantic relationship with a pet ?? Like a dog ...

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Uh shot in the dark BUT... Could there be on a future update a possiblity for a romantic relationship with a pet ?? Like a dog ...
back when i played the game, i play to make wierd and ackward scenes and event. one of the things i tried was simular to your suggestion but. lifeplay handles animals diffrenctly so it worked quite badly.

Maybe a better scripter them me could make it work, it just takes more effort and some playing around. coding it your self might be easier now with the new

p.s.
please also make a 3rd person non companion horse (female not male, the male horse has 5 legs some glitch) that comments on your every move with sassy rude comments.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
back when i played the game, i play to make wierd and ackward scenes and event. one of the things i tried was simular to your suggestion but. lifeplay handles animals diffrenctly so it worked quite badly.

Maybe a better scripter them me could make it work, it just takes more effort and some playing around. coding it your self might be easier now with the new

p.s.
please also make a 3rd person non companion horse (female not male, the male horse has 5 legs some glitch) that comments on your every move with sassy rude comments.
oh well.... thank you anyhow

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
419.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update focuses on BDSM content. BDSM as a kink covers a lot of potential content so the brainstorm ideas, while all very good, ended up going in a lot of different directions that are impossible to do all in one update. So for the v4.19 update, I will focus on what content and mechanics can be added right away using the current assets (i.e. the female BDSM clothes) and save the rest of the ideas from the brainstorm for the future. Whenever BDSM gets an update next, it will be about adding male gears and expanding the scenes and interactionns added in v4.19 to work for bondaged men too. Then whenever BDSM gets a third update, it will be about adding new animations (spanking etc) and bondage furniture. I reckon both of these updates should happen in 2022.
- New "Official BDSM Module", disabled by default. The bondage gears can still be equipped during adult scenes while this module is disabled. However, if the module is enabled, there will be specific BDSM scenes and interactions as well.
- The "likes_bondage" stat will now actually affect arousa l during adult scenes while wearing BDSM clothing.
- Each time a BDSM piece is put on someone, that person becomes a tiny bit more submissive
- Can now buy BDSM clothes in clothing stores and department stores and wear them outside of adult scenes. They carry big temporary buffs to perversion or submissiveness.
- Get kidna pped while sleeping and wake up in bondage gear
- Your companion takes you to a BDSM shop and convince you to try some on
- You can click on and convince your SO / someone else you've hooked up with in the past to put on a blindfold, only to invite someone else to have fun with them instead
- Your significant other convinces you to put on a blindfold and some other BDSM clothes, only to invite someone else to have fun with you instead
- A relative living with you put their SO in a blindfold and some other BDSM clothes. You can peek and get invited in if your relative has high perversion and rapport with you or trick them out of the room and lock them out.
- If your SO or a past lover has very high submissiveness (which of course can be built up gradually by putting BDSM pieces on them during adult scenes) or attraction to you, you can click on them and become their master, which makes them wear a collar permanently and gives you the right to bang them or make them bang anyone anytime with no timeout. You can also tie them up and leave them in a dodgy part of town and let strangers have their ways with them.
- You can click on your SO or a past lover and "submit to my master", which gives you a collar to wear and gives them the right to bang you or make you bang anyone anytime with no timeout. Your master can also tie you up and leave you in a dodgy part of town and let strangers have their ways with you.
- If the BDSM module is enabled, the office plaything scene chain will now have your boss put you in BDSM gear first
- Better paid por n shoots where you're asked to put on BDSM clothes first
- Better paid model shoots where you're asked to model BDSM clothing
- Some bug fixes and minor improvements, special thanks to Rizean for their help on Github

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes