qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
you don't need any mini-updates, only big base update(4.x), until game reach another major version (5.x)

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Hey I updated my bedroom replacement mod. Fixed a couple goof ups (I was drunk when I made it but it was only forgot to recolor 1 bed and to resize/fix 1 room.) Did that, improved a couple other things and renamed just "bedrooms" so you can just move the extracted folder into the Lifeplay ----> content ---> modules ---> vin_base folder to replace all. Images are almost exactly the same as before so just look at my AUG 13 and AUG 15 posts of the screenshots I deleted on my computer after. Note as for some reason the bedrooms are redone as before every update (replacements changed back every update) you have to put this back in every update. I suggest saving this after unraring to desktop to replace after each update.
Here's that Street preset I made and mentioned earlier!
A preview:
View attachment 1260310
And here's the File. Just place this file in Lifeplay \Content\Modules\vin_Base\World and replace the file currently there.
This is a replacer for the "empty brick room" used as default for street scenes and travel between locations.
Do these files work with the latest version? If yes does anyone have them can they reup them?

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
So... I'm get that patreon made the creator drop the Incest, bestiality and noncon stuff... but corruption? Seriously? The corruption module had to go?

Feb 13, 2021
Guys, I just started playing the game.
Im unable to change the boob and ass Size during character creation!!
I’m only able to alter it but clicking the randomise parts button on top left of the screen.

Is it not possible to change ass/boob size during character creation?
Also, how to become a prison warden ?

Dick_Bachman

Jul 17, 2020
Somehow I managed to move one of the walls in my home about 10degrees while editing. I've tried every shift+mouse+whatever combo I can think of to get it back with no luck. I even moved to another home and the problem followed me there. Also, 4 other people have asked the same question and I don't believe any of them got an answer.

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
Guys, I just started playing the game.
Im unable to change the boob and ass Size during character creation!!
I’m only able to alter it but clicking the randomise parts button on top left of the screen.

Is it not possible to change ass/boob size during character creation?
Also, how to become a prison warden ?
normally you go to Morphs, on the 1st screen after switching to the morphs tab choose detailed. after that the large print area saying Face actually will advance you through a series of morphs with slider values as you click on it. you want to be careful though, if you play around too much you can get some seriously messed up appearances, some of which apparently even mess up the games rendering system. it isn't just at character creation, anytime you choose "Edit Appearance" you can do this. now, if you are blocked somehow, that's a bug and you should report it

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
i don't know if author considers suggestions or was it suggested already but still
I like TF start as a concept and plot driven things there, so if this is in can we get a sex reassignment surgery?
Either for mc or npcs it would be cool with some plot inside or a plot quest where you srs someone or yourself like convince someone

superman5150

May 23, 2017
So I've seen this played on a very high end pc, but I still ask this question: Is this supposed to run so laggy and kinda janky? It runs the same on my basic early 20's laptop almost as well as that $8,000 pc I was talking about. It's like with The Twist. No matter what, it looked like some optimization issue with the game as a whole. Just curious.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Random question!!

Is there any cumflation or Bukkake mod? Basically anyway to increase the volume of ejaculation.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Does anyone know what the next update is going to be? or is there something like a "to-do"-list or something?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-18-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

clinical_trial_X
{Drug testing may cause:}
1. Bad_Medicine2 to trigger
2. Females to grow penis (Sex included)(temp or permanent)
3. Futa/trans to lose penis (temp or permanent)
4. Love potion 69(Sex included)
5. Males Dick growth(Sex included)(temp or permanent)
6. Females or Futa/trans boob growth(temp or permanent)
7. stat changes (fitness, intelligence, fertility, or mood)

Bad_Medicine2{"And now all I want to do is fuck the next person I see."}

SluttyYasmine

May 27, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-18-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

clinical_trial_X
{Drug testing may cause:}
1. Bad_Medicine2 to trigger
2. Females to grow penis (Sex included)(temp or permanent)
3. Futa/trans to lose penis (temp or permanent)
4. Love potion 69(Sex included)
5. Males Dick growth(Sex included)(temp or permanent)
6. Females or Futa/trans boob growth(temp or permanent)
7. stat changes (fitness, intelligence, fertility, or mood)

Bad_Medicine2{"And now all I want to do is fuck the next person I see."}
How I activate those modes??

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How I activate those modes??
You can place "Ravenger_Scenes" file in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules then activate mods 'while playing character' then go to 'game setting' and click "mod manager" to turn on/off mods. [Update safe]

Or you can take the contents of "Ravenger_Scenes", remove[Ravenger_Scenes.lpmod], and place folder in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules. [Note: New versions/updates to LifePlay will erase changes made.]

I personally do both methods it insure it works 100%

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes